UkMod999

Scotland Mod V2.0 In The Make! (Work In Progress) UPDATE 06/6/11!

Scotland Modifacation 2010.

First of ALL please tell US what you WANT to see from the FIRST PAGE as a next model! Or Mission Ideas Or Scripts.

Now even though Scotland Mod has it's Modelers, Skinners Etc there is still room for more helpers and that.

For Scotland Mod to really get a boost and reach Gold Status with new models and also redo of models for the game we need extra help. Not only to get it done but to get a festive season version.

All Scotland Mod needs is your help. Modelers and Skinners and Even Scripters to get the mod up and going, Due to a few of the modelers not being able to commit there time due to there own mods and being very busy you can make a difference with Scotland Mod..

+ Over 50 Vehicles.(All Grampian Appliances For Support)

+ 10 Missions

+ Ambulance (SORT-Special Operations Response Team) Scripts, Forensic Scripts, Fire Station And Police Scripts And Many More!

+ 1 Wholetime Fire Station, 4 Retained stations. And Every Other Fire Station Appliance Will Be Included So You Can Fight Those Fires!

+ 2 Police Stations with 1 Traffic Police Depo

+ 1 Hospital and 2 Ambulance Stations

Many More! We can make a great Scottish Mod that people will really like!

If you want a Job? PM Me UkMod999 and get the show on the road!

Thanks

UkMod999

I wish I could help with the mod :(

I've been away for a bit of time and I must say the improvements since i last saw this topic are amazing so well done :gut:

Wow! Thanks Fuzzyface! Thats just fantastic :D! yeah not much people come on this forum now.

What is it you need help with?:P

Modeling and Scripting or Building Making And A Skinner.

I did have these but the people are not responding

Do the Retained Fire Stations mean volunteer fire station if not that would be nice. Also a realistic water system such as limited water different streams of water and maybe even foam too.

Anyway do what you want and good luck

STATION 27

Retained means that they have pagers which will bleep when they are needed for an emergency call and they get paid 12.72 for the first hour then it goes down to 10 pounds an hour at an emergency.

Yeah limited water is a plan and CAFS foam also

Just because Ukmod posts the images doesn't mean he have made them. The Windows is on finnish which would make me think that CultziBolzi probably is the creator. (I also see a few details on the model that looks like CultziBolzi's)

Exactly. It does say Scotland Mod Team. I post these as its my mod. Nowback to topic.