UkMod999

Scotland Mod V2.0 In The Make! (Work In Progress) UPDATE 06/6/11!

I know! :)

:cheers:

:D! But the stations are important. I have fire cadets tommorrow night. I Hope 711 gets a call or even better 712. The Full time station i go to consiste of 2 Scania 94ds and a ISV. 712 Is Retained. But we have our cadet pump. A Scania 93m :) So its great if they get a call. It just gives me ideas each time :)

:D ! But the stations are important. I have fire cadets tommorrow night. I Hope 711 gets a call or even better 712. The Full time station i go to consiste of 2 Scania 94ds and a ISV. 712 Is Retained. But we have our cadet pump. A Scania 93m :) So its great if they get a call. It just gives me ideas each time :)
What do you think of this? Please comment on good and bad things. I have only done the side at the moment
Very nice andy :) I want to learn to but i cant build nothing :( :L. But im getting some tones, doors closing. Get the exhaust extracter moving when the truck goes out then disconnects. It shall be great

Is there not forensics. :O Theres airport ones up here also. :P If you have msn IM me :) We can talk :D

Very nice andy :) I want to learn to but i cant build nothing :( :L. But im getting some tones, doors closing. Get the exhaust extracter moving when the truck goes out then disconnects. It shall be great

Are you working on animations?

Is there not forensics. :O Theres airport ones up here also. :P If you have msn IM me :) We can talk :D

Like airport fire cadets?

I will PM you my MSN. :)

What's Tian working on at the moment?

Would you need a Vauxhall Zafira, or a Skoda Octavia Estate at all?

Scripts, Animations, Information about the map.

And as a model; A man TGL

Callsign: 691 on the Grampian area

UPDATE.

The MAN 691 macduf, is in the make and there is a list of models to be made for the beta which have been set.

Beta

About 20 Vehicles.

Some New Scripts.

New Personel.

Maybe A Station

Version 1.0

Maybe Up To 50 Vehciles

Opening Lockers.

BA Scripts For BA Board.

RTC Script(Cutting Gear is Put On Yellow Sheet Near Crash.) Maybe

Retained Pager Script. Firefighters Drive To The Station Go In And Get Changed)

New Siren Scripts

Fire Stations, Hospital, Police.

RTC Investigation Maybe (Road Closure Then Investigated(Maybe)

New Road Stuff ( Road Closed Signs, Cones, Barriers, Police Signs, Police Tent)

Fire Equiptment ( BA Board, Salvage Sheets, New Cutting Gear, Light Tripod, Fan, (Maybe)

Hydrants. 13.5 Metre Ladder Climable.

Full Time Alarm System. Exhaust Extractor, Electic Cable,

New Sounds And Sirens.

Flooding Script(Water Can Get Sucked Up Via Hard Suction Pipe)

Freeplay Missions Like (Fire Alarm, Car Fire, Chimney Fire(Maybe), Car Accidents, Robberies, Murder, Heart Attacks Etc.

Some Missions In Freeplay Or Campaign

Road Traffic Collision On The A90

House Fire Persons Reported

Flooding

House Collapse

Beware this is what i hope for in this mod to make it really realistic and so its enjoyable but hard. It might be over the top but its time to get realism involved also biggrin.gif

Regards UkMod99 Founder And Manger Of Mod.smile.gif

Thanks Everyone! What Do You Want To See In Scotland Mod Vehciles Wise? Has To Be Scottish Ones:) But 50 Is Our Choice Ill Leave Maybe Up To 60 Your Choice! :D

Thanks

Think you may need to add a poll for that....

Not all here have knowledge of Scotland :blush:

hi, just wonderin if grampian have ARPs yet and if they do will they be in the mod?\

cheers

Hello there.

Well no they dont. I dont think we will get one either. We used to have a Scania 94d P300. Stationed at 37 Elgin. We Had This In 2002 But It Was Unsafe And Got Taken Off The Run. This Was The Actual Full Time Pump For Elgin.

But Now Gone. Elgin Has Now... 1 Full Time Scania 94d p270. Scania 94d Retained. Then Prime Mover Full Time, High Volume Pump And USAR Kit Prime Mover, ISV Van For Over 3 Pump Fires. Now its In Ireland. sv02uoh.jpg2003-Scania-94G-300-Angloco-Bronto-Skylift-03-CE-5359-ex-Grampian-SV52-UOH-.jpg