Hoppah

Travel and vacations thread

I was in New York City from the 15 till 27 of July and it was great! I've seen and done alot of things and I am definately going to visit the US more often. It was really impressive. Hopefully LA next year.

Good idea. See what you're mod stuff will look like in real life. Anyway, I went to Gatlinburg, TN, this summer. It's up in the Somkey Mtns. :D

I say you all come here to Austin, the " Live Music Capitol of the World" more live music venues here then anywhere else, also ranked one of the top city's in America for young people. :)

From what I learned from you ( remember when I asked you some info regarding Austin because a member in another forum was moving to there and needed some info info? ) and from Wikipedia Austin sounds awesome and it would be amazing to attend any blues concert in there. You also got to be proud of the Vaughan brothers ;)

Nothing to be ashamed of in your case. You seem older from talking to you.

Absolutely. He could become a moderator and even deal with older people's problems.

From what I learned from you ( remember when I asked you some info regarding Austin because a member in another forum was moving to there and needed some info info? ) and from Wikipedia Austin sounds awesome and it would be amazing to attend any blues concert in there. You also got to be proud of the Vaughan brothers ;)

I remember :)

I was in New York City from the 15th till 27 of July and it was great! I've seen and done alot of things and I am definately going to visit the US more often. It was really impressive. Hopefully LA next year.

Glad you had a good time. By the way how did you afford that working at a grocery store? Did Hops get a new job?

Glad you had a good time. By the way how did you afford that working at a grocery store? Did Hops get a new job?

When I was like 6 I already knew I wanted to visit the US sometime and so I started to save money for it.

Just kidding. Visiting the US is expensive but not impossible or something. And I didn't go on a vacation last year.

If I were to go out of the country, I'd love to visit Europe. The architecture is cool and my friend's German! :P

Europe is shit, don't waste money on it.

edit: Just kidding. What country/countries do you want to visit? No country is the same. There are already big differences in architecture between my country and Germany. If you want to do something easy just visit a big city like Amsterdam, London, Paris, Rome or Madrid.

NYC is awesome. Especially where i'm from " da bronx". Glad you had a nice time Hops. Oh and I went to London and it was OK. It rained a lot so I didn't see much. I was really pissed when I didn't see the ambulances and Engines down there.

Countries Been:

Bahamas

England

Caymans

Mexico

South Africa

Brasil (Only in the Airport...)

Planned this Year:

Mexico!

However, I've only used these forums while in Chicago(area) and Houston(area) and possibly San Antonio. :/ Hopefully I'll be able to do some international travel with you folks. =D I think I actually messaged Xplorer4x4 when I was in Chicago since he was just starting to finish up his first version of the submod.

Europe is shit, don't waste money on it.

edit: Just kidding. What country/countries do you want to visit? No country is the same. There are already big differences in architecture between my country and Germany. If you want to do something easy just visit a big city like Amsterdam, London, Paris, Rome or Madrid.

Yeah, that's where I wanted to go. A lot of the cites have cool, modern architecture. :happy: