Grim_Wizard

Lotsa freakey calls

Pizza topic? :mukkies:

That whole site is disturbing

Especially this one

( :excl: warning don't click if squeamish, you'll be sick :excl: ) http://poetry.rotten.com/helicopter (very disturbing :krank: )

That's just gross, but I've seen worse. I once saw some website with photos of vehicle accident victims. Mangled bodies and stuff. You don't want to know what metal can do to human bodies. I've also seen some very disturbing videos, much worse than the photos on that website. I still do not advise to click the links to that website if you have a weak stomach. Watch at own risk. :1046275767_ugly:

Ugh another pretend fireifghter?? We have a lot of those here. Lol.. Also notice how he doesnt answer. Hmmmmm... I and doubt you see stuff like that everyday... You'd be mentally insane by now..

Taking this from his Sig.

"Soon to be a Hanahan, SC Firefighter Paramedic!""

Notice how it says "Soon to be"

maybe by seeing stuff he means Youtube.com

Ugh another pretend fireifghter?? We have a lot of those here. Lol.. Also notice how he doesnt answer. Hmmmmm... I and doubt you see stuff like that everyday... You'd be mentally insane by now..

Taking this from his Sig.

"Soon to be a Hanahan, SC Firefighter Paramedic!""

Notice how it says "Soon to be"

maybe by seeing stuff he means Youtube.com

Wow.. I didn't even catch that :P And, I can't stand pretend Fire Fighters... pisses me off.. I'm not a Fire Fighter, but no where have I said I am... talk about gettin a bad name for yourself man...

@ Hops, maybe you can see my wedding photo maybe not.

And they're saying that the blast at the middle school was caused by propane.

And I may need to move again sadly way far away. I really hoped I would stay in VA.

I have to say that the worst accident scene though was when I lived in New York, on Sept. 11 2001.

HOw did we get to my older brother being 13.

He won't be back he moved out of VA for a new job. He'll still mod but he's trying to raise a family.

Also nimrods check his profile page for christ's sake.

EDIT:

Appearently there are a few things to clear up... in one of the few first posts Ewan made he thought he might have published something that could give a near exact location of where we lived (As a family we kinda live really close together, money and such) so he decided to post some stuff from an old buddy back in Virgina, he feeds info to us still. So Ewan conspired at our house to what we were going to do about it and me, my sister, and I decided to use the Virgina mask, so now that Ewan has moved we don't really need much more from it.

With that being said I suppose I should say this:

Ewan and Myself work on the judgment day mod together (Hopefully a new release this summer!) and I may post from time to time. Sorry but our family is a little careful cause of something my mom did a while ago. Don't ask please.

Guest matt31896

It's called 'visits at the hospital ER'. Heard of it?????

I never mentioned anything about 'firefighting', it's just in my sig, jeez.

Everyday, was probably an exaggeration for: I see bad stuff a lot.

It's not Hanahan anymore, it's North Charleston.

Spider Pig!