nwdantona

LA Mod v1.9

When do you get this message?

I suppose you unzipped the file and double clicked the .exe file?

I tried saving the file and running the file, same trouble. It happens when I try to install it. I run it with .exe and I install the mod to my computer fine, it just won't install to 911: FR.

Thank you

Do you know what your screen resolution is?

It's working thanks, but of course another problem. I installed LA Mod v1.9 to 911: FR and when i open the game and click modifications it has a green wrench next to the mod and when it finishes loading it's the original em4 game.

It's working thanks, but of course another problem. I installed LA Mod v1.9 to 911: FR and when i open the game and click modifications it has a green wrench next to the mod and when it finishes loading it's the original em4 game.

I think that means you don't have the mod installed. Or it's in the wrong place. It should show the LA Mod logo.

When you run the mod installer, it should be able to find the directory where your game is installed which is something like this:

C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911-First Responders

If you see something like this when the installer asks you if you want to install there just click next and continue following the installers instructions.

When you run the mod installer, it should be able to find the directory where your game is installed which is something like this:

C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911-First Responders

If you see something like this when the installer asks you if you want to install there just click next and continue following the installers instructions.

Its working now, thank you all.

Nick D.