looneyboy714

What Do You Drive?

Looks a bit extreme for a P.O.V., but it's your car, not mine.

Agreed. Isn't the objective of Reb/Blue/White/Green/Pink lights to get the attention of drivers, and announce that your there?

That ^ is like using a P.A. System to whisper something in someone's ear. It's a little thing called:

Which, in searching for, allowed me to find:

That's something only 14-year-old boys really like. The mixed red and blue is awful.

Agreed, all a P.O.V. needs is a little Dashboard light. If that seriously is his (which it isn't) it is the biggest waste of money I have ever seen. Let me guess, it has electric horn and a siren too?

Mine for example: Black Dodge Charger, EMT patch in the bottom corner of the windshield, and a little blue LED light on the center of the dashboard. That is all you need as a first responder/P.O.V..

Guest miked9372
That's something only 14-year-old boys really like. The mixed red and blue is awful.
Agreed, all a P.O.V. needs is a little Dashboard light. If that seriously is his (which it isn't) it is the biggest waste of money I have ever seen. Let me guess, it has electric horn and a siren too?

Mine for example: Black Dodge Charger, EMT patch in the bottom corner of the windshield, and a little blue LED light on the center of the dashboard. That is all you need as a first responder/P.O.V..

well the people said i should get more lights at the shop so i did and the chief wants more... he wants me to add a lightbar like this

RaydianS2LED_HotFootfront.jpg

now thats overkill

yup has a siren to :)

Hoppah, Your car is lovely i want a fiesta s when i trade my clio in (first page) yes the car on the first page is actually mine, i took the photo on the first day i got it lol and stan i was going to get a 206, what type one have you got? (sport,life, HDi)

James

Stan, the all powerful web master doesn't drive a Lamborghini? With all that money you make from this site too! Who would've thought that?

Everyone knows that Peugeot 206 is where it's at :P

edit:

when i trade my clio in (first page) yes the car on the first page is actually mine,

What's the insurance like on the clio?