Mods  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Whihc mod do you want closed?

• Roseville
    • Staten Island
    • Sacramento
    • None

San Diego Mod News!

Okay little kitties! I have news! San Diego's Newer Ford Ambulance is NEARLY DONE! Please note that this model will be used for not only the San Diego Mod, but for the Capitol City Mod, too. I am also doing research on Station 1, so I should hopefully be able to find and edit a fire truck model. Thanks!

-puppys

im already making a SD mod lols ( i can give you the models ive already made though so you can get more work done than on Roseville :rolleyes:) lol

im sure theres a topic on it in the EFR section.... and yes! there is. Sycuan/San Diego mod :P

Sure! But first, a few questions:

1) Is Sycuan another city?

2) Are they Hoppahs models (can always try to get permission)

3) What are the models that are made?

I will also start to work on the fire stations....

the battalion is making some episodes in San Diego if you need video :)

I am an idiot. lol! I just went to their site and was looking for Sacramento and looked at San diego and was like, This is not helping at all! lol! Thanks Jab.

lol. Nothing seems to be going anywhere atm, you have too many mods going on. Maybe you should just slow down a bit, and just at least complete one? I've been looking through the list of mods you started x.x is anything going to be complete?

Three? Working for another one also...I will work on the skins soon.

lol. Nothing seems to be going anywhere atm, you have too many mods going on. Maybe you should just slow down a bit, and just at least complete one? I've been looking through the list of mods you started x.x is anything going to be complete?

i agree

Sycuan is another town but theyre so close together (and they support each other w/ emergency services) that i decided to put them into one topic (but theyll be separate mods)

i have the remodeled Hoppah's engines done for Sycuan but none for San Diego :ph34r: but am working on an SDFD rescue.

whats the point on making the mod if i started it a loooong time ago lol?

i agree

Sycuan is another town but theyre so close together (and they support each other w/ emergency services) that i decided to put them into one topic (but theyll be separate mods)

i have the remodeled Hoppah's engines done for Sycuan but none for San Diego :ph34r: but am working on an SDFD rescue.

whats the point on making the mod if i started it a loooong time ago lol?

Yeah, and no one has posted in it for a loooong time. But, sure. If Sycuan helps San Diego, then I would gladly grab some models.

I finished all regular PD skins for the Capitol City Mod, so I will be working on the SD skins tomorrow :D

wait i thought i was making the mod? cause now i dont have the files anymore because of a clean reinstall and my damn external drive wont let me get my backup....

no ones posted in it because

A. Have had PC troubles since then for like every day

B. Been working on my other mods

C. Have a life

and no, San Diego County FD helps Sycuan :rofl:

wait i thought i was making the mod? cause now i dont have the files anymore because of a clean reinstall and my damn external drive wont let me get my backup....

no ones posted in it because

A. Have had PC troubles since then for like every day

B. Been working on my other mods

C. Have a life

and no, San Diego County FD helps Sycuan :rofl:

Well, then, I guess I can continue this one, eh? And whats wrong with having two SD mods. The fans can decide which one they want to play.

The I don't think I need those models if Sycuan doesn't help SD or if you don't see Sycuan FD around SD.

Anyone have the SDPD logo like the one they have on the doors of their police cars? I am still looking but I have not seen any good pics yet...

ha got my files back :)

San Diego County FD DOES HELP the Sycuan FD and the Golden Eagles Hotshots to help fight fires since the main fires they get are brush fires.

i never said you couldnt have a mod but its better to only have 1 of a mod with more ppl working on it than 2 of the same with less. i still want to be leader on my SD mod though. you could be co-lead or something. seriously, 2 of the same mods is almost as pointless as combining all three CA mods and calling it the San Angelisco mod. (lol, Demolition Man reference)

besides i already have plenty of pics of SDFD and SDPD

i never said you couldnt have a mod but its better to only have 1 of a mod with more ppl working on it than 2 of the same with less. i still want to be leader on my SD mod though. you could be co-lead or something. seriously, 2 of the same mods is almost as pointless as combining all three CA mods and calling it the San Angelisco mod. (lol, Demolition Man reference)

Congratz

Agreed, an Angelisco wouldn't be a very good mod x.x lol

San Diego County FD DOES HELP the Sycuan FD and the Golden Eagles Hotshots to help fight fires since the main fires they get are brush fires.

Sounds good...Lets work everything else out through PM so we do not want having a bunch of pages decideing something.

Congratz

Agreed, an Angelisco wouldn't be a very good mod x.x lol

Angelisco? No, no, no, no! It would be Sacradiegoville. DUH! :P