Mods  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Whihc mod do you want closed?

• Roseville
    • Staten Island
    • Sacramento
    • None

Staten Island, NY Mod

As I cannot decide which mod I really want to do, I have been jumping around with different cities. But, this mod will stay. Information on the following units are easy to find, unlike the previous San Diego Mod and SLT Mod. I also wanted to see a Queensland, NY mod, but that was closed, so why can't I try to make a NY Mod?

Fire Stations

*Right now, I do not have station names or numbers!

Fire Station 1

Enigne 153 (1993 1000/500)

Tower Ladder 77 (1997 Seagrave/Aerialscope/Saulsbury 75' Tower)

Fire Station 2

Engine Company 152 (1997 Seagrave 1000/500)

Foam 152 (1987 Mack CF/Ward 79)

Battalion 21 (1999 Chevrolet suburban)

Fire Station 3

Engine Company 154 (1989 Mack CF/Ward 79 1000/500)

Foam 154 (1988 Mack CF/Ward 79)

Brush Fire Unit 4 (1989 Amertek 1000/660/72)

Fire Station 4

Engine Company 160 (1986 Mack CF/Ward 79 1000/500)

Rescue 5 (1996 HME/Saulsbury)

Tactical Support Unit 2 (1989 Ford F350/Reading/Saulsbury)

Other Fire Units:

Tower Ladder 79 (1994 FWD/Baker/Saulsbury 75' Tower Ladder)

Battalion 22 (1994 Chevrolet Suburban)

Engine Company 156 (1993 Seagrave 1000/750)

Brush Fire Unit 3 (1997 International/Saulsbury 500/500)

EMS

1980's NYC EMS Ford F350 Ambulance Bus (x2)

1998 FDNY Ford F350 Ambulance (x4)

1999 EMS Chevrolet Suburban (x2)

Police Department

1977 Plymouth Fury (x4)

1980 Plymouth Volare (x4)

1981 Chrysler (x5)

1982 Ford (x5)

Done!

Started

Not Started

Team: puppysboy222

If you have any info on what units were used for NYPD way back, please post here or PM me!

Sounds good. Are you actually going to finish this one? :P

Ha ha ha! Yes, I will. Roseville just had too little info. I had no clue what some of the stuff was, and I could not find a Spartan or the right blueprints. Please don't get mad at me 'for making a billion mods and cancelling them all' because one was killed, another one was handed over to someone else, and another one got its name changed.

Skins, I will work on after I am done with Truck 2 in the Sacramento Mod. And randomperson, thanks for being my number 1 fan (seems like that :P) Here is where I got most of my info: http://www.flickr.com/photos/southerncalifornian/ Flickr rocks!

Have you hauled your butt away from GTA yet? :P

Yes. It took alot of effort. :D

The Fire Truck in GTA SA would work out ALOT, so I wanted to 'borrow' a few parts from it or another Pierce I found, but my Sketchup is acting up. The engine is very close to being completed. Just needs some lights here and there, then I will work on the Truck before making the skins. I am also making the White SD Vic, which is also close to being completed. Just bought a new car, so I will play around in it for an hour....Bye :D

Gerr...The reason why I stopped the Roseville Mod was because I wanted to do San Diego, but I didn't want everyone to get all mad at me. Unless you people want me to do the Roseville MN Mod, I will keep on working on it (Roseville CA) as a small mod.

It's up to puupysboy222 what he wants to do. If he wants to change his mind and stop a mod then he can.

Really, though, if people want a mod, I will try and take it on. So if the number of you want the Roseville Mod to continue, then I will. Only, I think if someone wants to learn how to skin (*dramatic music starts and people are clapping) they should join my force of awsomeness and learn how to skin from the best! *cheers*