Staten Island Mod

Mods  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Whihc mod do you want closed?

• Roseville
    • Staten Island
    • Sacramento
    • None

this is actually pretty cool because i live on staten island and i know alot about police/fire/ems here so if you want i can be your advisor for this

Sure! But do you know about the units way back before 1999 for SWAT (or ESU, or whatever)?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! Seriously, puppysboy, this is your 2'49573058372 MOD Topic started: let finish one and begin another, no? :D

Still have three going:

Roseville Mod started

Washington Township Mod Started

Sacramento Mod started

Washington Township Mod cancelled; new leader

Roseville Mod on hold

San Diego Mod started

Roseville Mod off hold

San Diego Mod changed to SLT Mod

SLT Mod changed to Staten Island Mod

Roseville Mod cancelled! (Maybe)

Roseville has a huge lack of info on sirens, SWAT, etc. I cannot even figure out what type of sirens AMR uses, since they changed to new, retarded sounding sirens. IF you guys want to try and continue the mod, I will gladly keep it open while the fans all work. Its just that I really do think that the Roseville Mod would be a bit boring, since I would make it very realistic. This means simple two car MVAs (that reminds me. One happened a little while ago by Blockbust and california Family Fitness, and I didn't have a camera :( ) and maybe a small, small brush fire. IF you guys want that and no one can work on it, I will see to using vehicles from different mods...Since Roseville just happens to share units that are like LA's and Sacramento's. Now, I am going to set up a different poll, and see what you guys are thinking. Alright?

You should close Staten Island Mod and Sacramento Mod and continue working on Roseville Mod!

Trust me, you will never get anywhere with 3 mods. I am currently working with 2 mods, and its really difficult. But your case is totally different, there's only you working on them, and I haven't seem any progress yet.

You should close Staten Island Mod and Sacramento Mod and continue working on Roseville Mod!

Trust me, you will never get anywhere with 3 mods. I am currently working with 2 mods, and its really difficult. But your case is totally different, there's only you working on them, and I haven't seem any progress yet.

Okay! I will! I just thought you people wanted to have another NY Mod since the Queensland one was closed....So, can a mod please delete this topic? DELETE!