Conroy

Siren Modification V1.0

Guest Grizzly
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siren Modification V1.0 BETA!

The first release of the Siren Modification is finally here and it comes with an installer!

It includes 3 sirens, a fire alarm (optional) and an engine start sound (optional).

Emergency 4 / 911: First Responders: http://www.mediafire.com/?yzdxjkljd0t

Emergency 4 Deluxe: http://www.mediafire.com/?nkndkdnznch

Manual Instillation: http://www.mediafire.com/?5uolzml4yzj

NOTE: If you experience any bugs with the installer, you can download the manual installation which only includes the audio files (Make sure you contact me on the bug you are encountering).

You must have the game in the correct directory for the installer to perform properly, if you don't, use the manual instillation.

On the installer, the "Install additional sounds" option will install the fire alarm and the engine start files. If you leave it unticked it will only install the sirens.

To install the manual instillation, simply drag the folders into the '\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.9\Audio\Fx' folder, overwriting the existing files.

The full version will include 6 sirens, a fire alarm and an engine sound. The release date of this is still unknown.

NO NO NO....why a .rar???? Couldn't you put only .wav files??? or in a .zip???

Guest atsfmatt

I installed 911 First responders on my dad's computer and the sounds work. I guess I will play on my dads computer until i can get the sounds to work here. They all sound great, thanks for this add on.

Guest bellazio23
For some reason I can only hear the Ambulance sirens in the game, the Fire and Police sirens do not work in game. Any help?

I have the same problem, have u resolved thta problem? I tried to reinstall the mod but I still have the problem...anyone can help me?

THank you

BZ

I have the same problem, have u resolved thta problem? I tried to reinstall the mod but I still have the problem...anyone can help me?

THank you

BZ

:welcome: to the forums.

Did you use the installer?

If you did try reinstalling them again. If they still don't work then install them manually.

Guest bellazio23
Tactics got it exactly.

The police have dual sirens, or some do, some don't. It just depends.

I have the same problem, i can only ear the siren of ambulance and ATF..........please help me; I have emergency deluxe and Ive installed the mod with manual download as with the exe didnt' works.

THank u guys

BZ

:welcome: to the forums.

Did you use the installer?

If you did try reinstalling them again. If they still don't work then install them manually.

I already installed manually as with the exe file doesnt work......any idea?

Hmm.. the audio files are in the correct format so I am currently unsure why they aren't playing.

If you go into the siren folder (\Audio\Fx\sirens), can you play Siren01 and Siren02 through your media player?

If you can then it will be the format that is effecting them playing in game. If you can't then the file is corrupt.

I will try and get this bug fixed for the V1.0 release.

Thanks for letting us know!

-Conroy.