Conroy

Siren Modification V1.0

Alright guys, I need your opinion here:

Since I have created a siren for each emergency service, I could release it with 3 sirens and 2 additional sounds, or I could try and create another 3.

I'm saying this because I am extremely tied up with other stuff, and it would 'slacken the rope' if you know what I mean.

What do you think?

I like the ambulance siren a lot, but it's a little loud relative to the other sounds in the game. The police siren I'm not in love with, it sounds like there are multiple sirens within one siren. The fire engine siren is OK - Sometimes it doesn't turn on even though it's set to automatic. The installer didn't work, fyi.

What I like the most is the ambulance and how it doesnt run the siren constantly, but giving little bwap bwaps here and there along with the airhorn. I suggest you do the police siren in a similar way, but go easy on the airhorn for police units. Good job. Looking forward to the next version.

The police siren I'm not in love with, it sounds like there are multiple sirens within one siren.

Yeah, just to let you know in real life, that is generally how its done, I know a good deal of police officers, who love to jerk around with the manual and will go crazy with it most of the time even if its for something as minor as clearing an intersection, I mean have you ever seen a copy going code 3 to a call, they never just hit one siren and then let that go the whole way, they usually mess with the manual a good deal as well as the air horn.

Guest ModMaker2009
I use XP. It said.....

Go to where you installed 911FR

Go to Mods > Los Angeles Mod v1.9 > Audio > FX > Sirens

Highlight all the sirens in the resources folder you have downloaded (this siren mod) drag them into the siren box and let it overwrite and it will install the sirens.

I had the same problem as you, i did this and it worked.

:bia:

For some reason I can only hear the Ambulance sirens in the game, the Fire and Police sirens do not work in game. Any help?

Do you hear the old sirens? If so, run the installer again, if it still doesn't work then use the manual instillation.

If you don't hear any sirens a tall, try and run the installer again, if not, check your siren folder (C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.9\Audio\Fx\sirens), you should have Siren01 - Siren 06, with other EMS sirens.