Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

The final update post for v2.0! :)

Mikesphotos was able to take photos of the roof of a real LAFD Foam Tender a while ago. I finally found some time to update the model in the LA Mod. The rear deck gun is not playable, but I might take a look at that for a future version of the LA Mod.

Hoppah

Looks nice.

The double deck guns would make the foam tender unique in its role as a high capicity engine, especially since the manual says it has a "powerfull watercannon".

Additionally, what are the different extingushing values for each engine, the foam tender, the tiller, the hose, and the fire extingusher?

Looks nice.

The double deck guns would make the foam tender unique in its role as a high capicity engine, especially since the manual says it has a "powerfull watercannon".

I know, but 2 deck guns and 4 hose connections would be an overkill. Also, in reality, foam tenders do not have sufficient water tanks for two deck guns, so each foam tender needs 2 to 3 fire engine's to supply the water.

I know, but 2 deck guns and 4 hose connections would be an overkill. Also, in reality, foam tenders do not have sufficient water tanks for two deck guns, so each foam tender needs 2 to 3 fire engine's to supply the water.

Well, according to section II of this LAFD training manual, the foam tenders don't even have a pump or a water tank. Maybe the foam tender could be reworked in the future so that it has to be attached to one or two engines in order to supply water to the two deck guns and four hoses. The hoses would have the same power as a regular hose, but maybe the deck guns could have the power equal to or exceeding the tiller to reflect the real life operation of the foam tenders.

The final update post for v2.0! :)

Mikesphotos was able to take photos of the roof of a real LAFD Foam Tender a while ago. I finally found some time to update the model in the LA Mod. The rear deck gun is not playable, but I might take a look at that for a future version of the LA Mod.

foamtender.th.jpg

Hoppah

Will the old foam tender be available?

so it wouldn't be possible to let the fire fighters make a water supply for the foam tender....made someone could make a command for the fire fighters....again.....

Hoppah,

I have pics of the top of the SWAT pierce rescue if you ever want to change that model. It's roof is different.

Ah, I forgot about that one. Can you send me the pics?

edit: Already have them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/firetrouble777/3477415668

so it wouldn't be possible to let the fire fighters make a water supply for the foam tender....made someone could make a command for the fire fighters....again.....

That would probably be possible, but it's too much work. If you want to play v2.0 before the end of the year that feature needs to wait. The foam tender doesn't play a big role anyway.

That would probably be possible, but it's too much work. If you want to play v2.0 before the end of the year that feature needs to wait. The foam tender doesn't play a big role anyway.

OEh, Hidden release date. Like it :12:

There wouldn't be a water supply with a set amount of water exactly. Instead in order to connect discharge hoses and use the deck guns on the foam tender it would have to be connected to two or three engines. It would still have an unlimited amount of water, because it's impossible to have a limited water supply.

I think it was the London mod that was able to connect engines to hydrants and such.

It's not impossible to have a limited amout of water. The Winterberg mod has a limited amout of water so the hoses stop working unless you connect it to a fire hydrant.

Well it doesn't matter because Hoppah has said limiting the water will only cause frustration.

Also, Hoppah, are you going to change the roof of the Pierce heavy rescue also now?

Well it doesn't matter because Hoppah has said limiting the water will only cause frustration.

Also, Hoppah, are you going to change the roof of the Pierce heavy rescue also now?

Yes, I got the photos and all the information I need. Thanks to Mikesphotos.