ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Guest fireff423

Great mod. love it only problem I have is one of the buildings on the map is missing and it has a box in its place that says model missing. Dont really care except it caught fire off the bat and no way to put it out. So far only problem i have but can live with it

Great mod. love it only problem I have is one of the buildings on the map is missing and it has a box in its place that says model missing. Dont really care except it caught fire off the bat and no way to put it out. So far only problem i have but can live with it

Can you show us a pic?

Do you have patch 3? I think this bug was fixed in patch 3.

Guest fireff423

Thanks guys. It was the patch. I forgot to reload the patch when i had to redo install. Done it and its there now. It was the building in your pic Forensics

Guest terminator4d

hey i wanted to just download the ems vehicle but is this the file its supposed to go in C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.9. because i tried it and i didnt see the vehicle in the game. thanks!!!!

Question. When are the additional units being added?

Hi pyrofreak,

Thanks for your interest. There has been a delay due to a problem with addition of the Large Rescue Ambulance (all the rest seem to add ok). I have to go back and work out the problem. Unfortunately I am at work at the moment, so have not had a chance to have a look at it yet. Have a couple of days off later in the week, so will look at it then and hopefully come up with a solution. Sorry I am unable to give you a better answer than that. But will get it done as soon as I can.

Take care

Shane

Oh, I see. Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I got confused, I was still used to the 1.9.2 version, and didn't see the minor changes you made to v1.9.3 (I expected the additional units). I figured the large ambulance would cause issues (we had kinda talked about that before in a post), I thought that issues was solved.

As always, keep up the good work.

Yeh this submod is good i suppose, its nice having spare units nearby rather than calling them off the map all the time. However, the graphics are terrible. All the numbers and vehicles seem to be blurred compared to other submods. Would be good when its combined with the Alternate Units Submod as well, especially since i like the sirens in that as well

Graphics and skins are 2 different things.

Personally I havent noticed the blur..

As for sirens, they should work just fine as I dont think Shane added any new sirens to the mod.

The graphics shouldn't be any different.....

I think he means skins.

dont know if this has been addressed already but these are just a few issues i have found wrong with 1.9.3

1. both ladder trucks have no siren

2. two guys get stuck in station 1 on the initial alarm

3. some units appear to be blurred

4. projected reality lights do not work

5. the unmarked dodge charger pd units have no siren

dont know if this has been addressed already but these are just a few issues i have found wrong with 1.9.3

1. My ladder truck have sirens

2. Yes, sometimes the fireman get stuck

3. Units are blurred, because sharegreen don't turn off alphareflections (turn off them in editor)

4. I don't know If SG's submod supports project reality lights

5. My Unmarked dodge chargers have sirens...

Some of the errors are on your side, and some error are at the SG's side

1. My ladder truck have sirens

2. Yes, sometimes the fireman get stuck

3. Units are blurred, because sharegreen don't turn off alphareflections (turn off them in editor)

4. I don't know If SG's submod supports project reality lights

5. My Unmarked dodge chargers have sirens...

Some of the errors are on your side, and some error are at the SG's side

I have updated the lasiren script for, sg 1.9.3, additional submods, and unmarked units. Let me know who I need to send it to to be added to a submod. I am running all three with no problems, including the supervisor submod, convoys siren submod, and CFD lights.

1.9.3 or 1.9.3 SG Submod?

the mod is looking great a gain man. you also gone make it for la mod 2.0 when it comes out?? with a parking space for the K9 unit??

also i remembe to know that this mod and the AUS mod where gone work togher with this version but they don't work good to gather