ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

lamodificationcentre.com doesnt work for me. The rapidshare link has exceeded its download limit. Try sharebee.com.

It was actually a typo that I did not see, I'll let ShaneGreen know about it. The correct link is lamodificationcenter.com

I have looked through all my browsing history to see if i can a link to the file i have two records one says file has been removed and the other says the limit is reached and it can only be downloaded 10 times. So i can't find a link, sorry. :(

Sorry guys, am working on the problem with the download at the moment. As soon as it is fixed I will let you know.

Thanks 4x4 I will give sharebee a try - can't be more trouble than rapidshare at the moment.

Dominic is working on getting lamodification center up and running and also dizzy has been kind enough to offer his site for download.

- so very soon there is going to be more than enough access, but at the moment there is none :(

EDIT: Download is now available again :)

Thanks for your patience

Shane

Guest emtbob36

When I use the Sub Mod the police officer is back standing by himself and when I try to use the bomb robot it does nothing also I used the LEV at Station 2 and it won't go back there I can only send it back to HQ any help would be greatly appreciated

Keep up the great work BTW

Hi Guys and Gals,

Not a good day for uploading/downloading it would seem :s

I have just now changed the link on the first post to a megaupload download for the submod as the Sharebee page does not seem to want to load for many (including me).

Dominic is working very hard to try to get the file uploaded to his site - as soon as he is able to access the file :schreiben:

then we will not have to rely on third party filehosting sites (if you remember when v1.9.2 SG Submod was available from lamodificationcenter, there were very little - if any - problems accessing and downloading)

I guess this is all my fault for making the package so large .......... and using up my allocated download space for other less important things :juggle:

But I really appreciate your support, patience and understanding - I hope that you find that this Submod was worth the effort.

Please also be aware that these difficulties today have put me behind schedule on the AUS-SG Version (Additional Units Submod + SG Submod), so there may be a short delay - I am back to work tomorrow so my time will be limited for the next 5 days. I will do my best to get it out on a reliable download site as soon as possible.

Take care

Shane

Hello everyone. First off wanted to say great mod. only thing i see wrong with it is the fact that with the new download (1.9.3) everytime i load the freeplay i get a cop that doesnt go to there car and i get a handfull of fire units stuck in station 1. I am only sayign this as a idea but you might need to make a new "spawn fix(patch) for this again. cuz after i had got that for 1.9.2 everything was perfect.

thanks, Loyal

Good work

The following I find errors

No siren on the following:

Ambulance 51

Ladder 51

Hazmat unit

White and Blue PD unit

Then the arrest person do not go to the station they sit in parking lot. (Potrolcar 6 took to station).

Then you got one LAPD Officer that is left behind in parking lot.

Bomb unit sit in parking lot to long and bomb goes off before they get they.

Guest Mav1701

You know I was able to get it from Rapidshare earlier today, when I 1st clicked the link it said that all slots were full, but when I hit refresh it worked. It just takes some luck to get a slot.

played it, seems to be working well. A couple of things:

Both light forces come to the scene with 2 captains - which is rather redundant since they can't do much but the call functions, and you really don't need 2. So your Light force ends up having 3 FFs and 2 captains (or 2, 2 and 1 Paramedic) - which leaves them pretty light on fire fighting power.

I like having the 2 Paramedics in the ALS ambulances - Is there room on the ambulance for a "stretcher" button that makes them get out with the stretcher (or get out and switch) kind of like the one on the engines to have the FFs hook up hoses?

Guest M1n1d0u

i work on all script for him because he work hard and we have a problem with the LRA (large rescue ambulance) he work on the parking place hope we can release it soon sorry for the delayed

Yeh this submod is good i suppose, its nice having spare units nearby rather than calling them off the map all the time. However, the graphics are terrible. All the numbers and vehicles seem to be blurred compared to other submods. Would be good when its combined with the Alternate Units Submod as well, especially since i like the sirens in that as well