EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Point is, if we don't even get a word from you guys in like. 1, maybe 2 weeks just to say "hey, this mod's still up", you are going to lose everyone. I know your losing me, so I'm going to stop there, and just say, work on the public management. Your arrogance isn't tolerated too well. When you get around to doing something, or want some help, p.m me.

Point is, if we don't even get a word from you guys in like. 1, maybe 2 weeks just to say "hey, this mod's still up", you are going to lose everyone. I know your losing me, so I'm going to stop there, and just say, work on the public management. Your arrogance isn't tolerated too well. When you get around to doing something, or want some help, p.m me.

Read this , and stop your flood

If there will be any news you will be informed,ither we are not going to proof every day that we are not dead

We are doing mod when we want,in our free time,thats our hobby

Try to respect this

if not i am not a docter to you

BTW reported to clean topic :spamsign::redcross:

Guest OriginalGamer

hi i am from fort lauderdale, miami is like one hour away from here. I really liked your mods, I love Miami i went there many times. but i tried to install your mods, it doesnt work.

Guest OriginalGamer

sorry i thought it was released. I read this topic say In Progress because i was downloaded from his website. I ll wait for Miami mod to release if i will like it! But i ask you something, is this real life Miami or CSI Miami from tv show? Because im not CSI fan, i hope i will like new mod! :)

sorry i thought it was released. I read this topic say In Progress because i was downloaded from his website. I ll wait for Miami mod to release if i will like it! But i ask you something, is this real life Miami or CSI Miami from tv show? Because im not CSI fan, i hope i will like new mod! :)

No this is not based off the show CSI Miami. The only thing i see on here that relates to CSI Miami is maybe that hummer but that's it.

Great job on this mod btw guys. I have been looking at your progress and going to keep up to date on this because it looks really good. LA, NY, now Miami, can't wait for the day it is released.

What is the fire rescue coach used for? Is it like a command post?

Looks great.

The rescue truck lights look really dull in real life, don't ya think? I kinda want to see them at night going on a call to get a better look at them.

yes, I would say the same thing, but I hadnt found any video in night...

Thanks Bazz :)

looks greta...when it will be relased?

I know your new, so this is probably the best time to tell you. Your not suppose to ask for release dates, it's frowned upon by the community. No one is paid here, everyone works on their mod using their own time. So everyone feels as though you should respect that and be patient. You can get warned, temp banned, and more for doing it over and over. Like I said though your new, figured I'd tell you now before a mod does :).

They still have a lot of work to do on this mod anyway, I'd suggest checking out some of the other mods that are close to being released their all really good.

Guest Francis

looks greta...when it will be relased?

As pyrofreak told you, we have habits here, each time you ask for a release date or you rule-break, you will get a warning. Though your first warning came with a 2 days posting suspension due to it being asking for release date which is clearly forbidden by our TOS.

Welcome anyways. :)

Guest djbacon93

he said where, not when.. Lol

Henkexx, it is not yet released. When it is, it'll be very obvious. The post will most likely be changed from [Work In Progress] to

[Download now!] or, [RELEASED], or something along those lines.

The release date is unknown, and as EmC-Unit's Link points out, it is against the websites Terms of Service to ask for a release date. It's slightly rude and frowned upon in the community.

Thankyou for your interest though. It is a very good looking mod :)

I noticed in the NY Submod and the Miami mod there is a coach bus. You have one made for the Fire-Rescue and Police, Is that like a command post or a mass transport unit?

The coach bus normally is a mass support unit in that it acts like a mobile command post in real life... although I have seen them used as mass casualty incidents... it all depends on how they work it into the game... I know base off one remodeler (I can't remember his name) he made something similar as a mass transport unit.

I am not sure how these guys worked it in.

I for one am waiting for this as well... and tend to get a bit worried when there is no updates for months on end.

but never the less looks good and can't wait to play it.