Guest Dakati

Trafficlights in front of FS 1

I've made 2 trafficlights in front of the Firestation, so Vehicles can drive away without any traffic blocking them.

Btw,

You cant see, but the Trafficlight is also changing color. Red / Green

Download:

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LH4IYNEH

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/295423117/Trafficlights.zip

Readme is included

Follow the steps carefully!

so the traffic lights won't work on normal EM4 then.

Yes they will.

I've just add the Trafficlights to the normal map :holdglass:

Why didn't you do it on the new LA Mod map?

I started the editor, and loaded the LA Mod.

After that I did Load map, so he asked me if I would save the current (empty) map. But in my hurry, i pressed yes and overwritten the normal Map, so i only had the deluxe map left :1046274283_heul:

Stupid me :P

Question, how did you go about doing it, something like the halt command like I suggested or did you come up with another way... I'm just curious now.

I've just put down 2 Traffic lights, and then made the script that way the colors were changing everytime i hit the button.

After that I Placed next to the Traffic lights a Virtual object, just how you do it with a normal Traffic light. Except I gave it an other name.

The setting is Freely Accessible.

In the script I changed the VO to Barricade and done :P

Thank you.

I Love the Vught mod!

So yes, you may use it. But than i do need that file.

Maybey you can send it?

Can somebody give me lamod_freeplay.eft please?

You can find it in Mods/Los Angeles v1.9/Maps/

Waarom praat ik engels? :gruebel::laugh:

Guest [SAP]Francis
Thanks! I just hope I can some how make this an automatic light.

Easy. First, when a vehicle gets out of the station, or if the alarm rings, then put the lights to red. Setting a a list of actions to do with a time of like... let's say 15.f or something would make it go green afterwise. :)

Easy. First, when a vehicle gets out of the station, or if the alarm rings, then put the lights to red. Setting a a list of actions to do with a time of like... let's say 15.f or something would make it go green afterwise. :)

Then you can do it and send it to me smart@.. :P

You can make it easier with a trigger in fornt of a station gate :P

I was thinking of something like this to, although tieing it to the alarm sounds a little bit better game wise as this would be more likley to give the engines a clear path in front of the station because if we rely on trigger, the engine(s) will already be leaving the bay so there ma be traffic in front of the station although its fairly dead by station 1.

Guest [SAP]Francis
Then you can do it and send it to me smart@.. :P

Give me two days and I'll make it. I just had a virus and I need to reinstall it all and I'm kinda busy right now. However if you send me the LAFireStation.script, I will make the changes for you. Give me the commandscripts names you have if you want me to do so. :)