Guest Dakati

Trafficlights in front of FS 1

Give me two days and I'll make it. I just had a virus and I need to reinstall it all and I'm kinda busy right now. However if you send me the LAFireStation.script, I will make the changes for you. Give me the commandscripts names you have if you want me to do so. :)

I got stuck when I got to virtual objects. Which virtual object do I place on the street next to the traffic lights? If you are going to reprogram the fstraffic lights, please send me the file by pm. :holdglass:

Guest madforce
I got stuck when I got to virtual objects. Which virtual object do I place on the street next to the traffic lights? If you are going to reprogram the fstraffic lights, please send me the file by pm. :holdglass:

Create a Virtual object in front of each light, like a small rectangle and call both fstraffic. Those VO's become barricades and are what stop the traffic when you activate the light. Place the VO wherever you want the traffic to stop, usually, at the light, when it gets triggered.

My idea is do it for FS1 and FS2(FS2 needs it more then 1 imo) and make it trigger automatically when you sound the alarm, and also have it set to check a trigger to so if something rolls out of a station with out the alarm sounding the lights will stop anyways(although i have a feeling the trigger method wouldnt help much).

Great job though. We have been asking for this for quite some time!

@ Xplorer

I can put triggers on both ends of the streets, so when the emergency units are out of the fire lane, the lights jumps on green (After orange ;p)

Maybey i can make it also at the PD and the hospital? If you want...

FD2 is sure!

Create a Virtual object in front of each light, like a small rectangle and call both fstraffic. Those VO's become barricades and are what stop the traffic when you activate the light. Place the VO wherever you want the traffic to stop, usually, at the light, when it gets triggered.

Which VO and if you can, make a youtube video on how. :23_31_4:

I got the traffic lights in place @ both Fire Stations and they are named "fstraffic".

Hit F5. Then click new, name the VO. Click the add button in the little box, and click on the area 4 times to make a rectangle.

I did and I am pleased that I figured that out but it still doesn't work. please reply. :23_31_4:

Everybody dont worry!

Saturday there will be an easy installer so everything works fine without you need to do ANYTHING Difficult!

Lets wait and sleep well :unsure:

:closed: for installing problems.

Idears are still welcome! :cool:

You can use Nullsoft installer, but you would have to make 2 different installers, well 4 technically to match up with the corresponding directory, but there installer is very easy to use. Alternatively Hoppah has included a sample script for us here:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...ost&p=95024

This is for Inno Setup which he used for the LA Mod. I think this is the best method to use as it eliminated the need for multiple installers.

oke thank you:D

Is it too for the Los Angeles Mod v1.9.2 SG Submod?

Maybe it could work with Shanes Mod, Los Angeles Mod v1.9.2 SG Submod.

post-2116-1256817902.jpg