Chris3281

Post your recent call

Listening to my dad's PD radio and heard a HAZMAT crew requesting Code 7 back-up for a cehmical spill, with some people gone nuts and started fighting Dekon members and themselfs.

Guest dionissimus

Listening to my dad's PD radio and heard a HAZMAT crew requesting Code 7 back-up for a cehmical spill, with some people gone nuts and started fighting Dekon members and themselfs.

Eek, why would they do that?? I'd consider it PD responsibility and would dispatch a whole bunch of police officers to suppress the idiots.

Real life, sometimes it gets the better of real life. Stop the planet please, I'd like to disembark right here... : (

you guys will get a kick out of this and is shows how many people don't use their heads before calling 911

So at about 5:55pm i was just about to sit down and eat dinner and we got a call for an Automatic Gas Alarm....so i leave my dinner to get on scene and find out this woman thought her alarm clock was the gas alarm....not to mention her alarm clock was in the kitchen along with hundreds of ceramic dolls....crazy day.

lol thats bad.

I live in a very large apt complex, well for this city anyways. So it was 4th of July last year. My girl and I leave to run down the street to get change for laundry and we pass Quint 9 which is down the road and I noticed in my mirror they turned in here or near her. We come back, and go check it out. Now every apt in the complex has a fire extinguisher either in the kitchen or in the dining room and is easily accessible. A girl, in her 20s, was cooking and had grease fire. Well she let it get out of control and burnt up the whole kitchen, which is pretty small, but still. She had to call 911 as it was getting out of control. The quint first on scene gave the other trucks disregard and ran a small hose line up to third floor apt, but i think they were actually able to tackle it with just a fire extinguisher or 2.

Busy morning here:

6 Adam 60(BC), 6 Engine 6, 6 Engine 61(all from station 6), and Engine 7, possibly Rescue 7 from Station 7 were dispatched along with a number of Sheriff Deputies and AMR, to an over turned semi on the interstate. While there working this and routing traffic, a 4 vehicular accident with injuries was called in on the interstate just about 2 mile down the road or so. Knight Township had to call in assistance from McCutchanville. Dispatch toned out 5 Adam 50(BC), 5 Engine X(they said an engine, and 5E5 may be out of service to to being in a wreck the other day). Knight was able to release Engine 61 and Adam 60 for the second accident who was able to give disregard for McCuthanville as it was just children complaining of pain and the parent(s) would likley refuse transport.

Speaking of 5 Engine 5,

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2010/apr/09/wreck-shutsdown-us-41-mount-pleasant-road/

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2010/apr/10/pickup-engine-5-collide/

Guest emergency captain

Although I'm eleven, I was leaving the St. Patrick's Day Parade. We were going back to the station in Squad 1. So were drving. All of the sudden, some people wave us down and a building had smoke coming from it!!!! The balcony was on fire! We pulled up and my dad went in to search for victims. Luckily, nobody was inside. The UFD came and put it out. It was a big scene because a lot of FD units came from the parade. My last Emergency4 call was a bomb at the hotel. I was playing the Winterberg Mod 7.1. Soooo.....yeah.

I was in school and I heard the fire truck and ambulance out for a call. I bet it was probably just a medical. One time, a car flipped over right by my school. Since my mom is the Kindergarden teacher, we were the only people that were early. :P

Guest emergency captain

Yeah, I've had a drunk drover in front of my school who crashed into the telephone pole. A fifth grade teacher and her class were out in the front and she called 911.

Guest emergency captain

Five days ago, I was coming down my road. All of the sudden, I saw smoke rushing up through some trees. I heard it on my Scanner. It was very hot when we drove by, we couldn't get into the road, because it was closed by Fire Police. We saw an engine rush up. It was a barn fire. It took all of a half an hour to contain it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flagwave:

Guest dionissimus

Not my call, but a friend of mine was supposed to show up for a party at my place, he's a paramedic, he calls me and says "Can't come, we have a road accident, I am there still, it's been an hour, the FFs just finished extricating the victims, one dead, others just barely hanging on. Evacuating them now, after that I'll just go home and puke".

Real heroes, these paramedics. I am saying this without the slightest irony.

Yesterday at 7:00 My Department was getting ready for a fundraiser, We all were in Class B uniforms. We were all on our way to Baskin Robbins for a fundraiser, As we all get Toned out for a MVA, involving a Tow Truck and a motorcyclist. So now were racing of the trucks running into the bays for our gear, We all get back in the truck and respond to the location.

I went to Baskin Robins too and the Merriville FD was giving rides. I got to do the sirens on the pumper! It was pretty cool and my friends were riding in the hosebed with my little brother.

Well ems wasnt involved but my step bro is really in to bmx.He went to grind a rail on a gap of about 5 stairs, missed the rail and face planted. He was kept in the ICU over night, due to air leaking out of a cut in his forehead,fractured skull,and 3 stitches in his ear

Guest emergency captain

Well ems wasnt involved but my step bro is really in to bmx.He went to grind a rail on a gap of about 5 stairs, missed the rail and face planted. He was kept in the ICU over night, due to air leaking out of a cut in his forehead,fractured skull,and 3 stitches in his ear

Gee, that's nice. (sarcasm)