Xplorer4x4

LA Mod 2.1 4x4

Thanks, I had to revert to a back up, so I lost a little progress. I am debating on the tower light force command. Im thinking of simply changing the light force call to send the nearest light force(tiller/bls or tower/als) and then if the tiller/bls combo is dispatched send the tower/als combo, or the other way around.

I may have a work around for increasing parking at the pd station.

Still trying to fix the problem at FS2 with units walking through the walls...still.

!BUMP!

Hmm lets see if I cant update this with some new info.

Fire Department changes:

Station 1:

Nothing has changed in the station, but that may soon change as I am thinking of replacing the USAR truck. I know some love it but Pierce Rescues dont look that great to me. Im more of a Spartan fan. :P

Rear of FS1:

BC, EMS CV, Swift Water Rescue Truck(SWR), and Large Rescue Ambulance(LRA) along the rear wall.

Heavy Rescue Crane and Hazmat are parked along side of the station near the civilian vehicles. I had a HES in the rear but decided to drop it.

Note: The LRA no longer does patient transport. LRA has been converted to a rescue truck carrying many tools like the Jaws of Life, Jump pad, Chainsaw, Axe and Fire Extinguisher.

Station 2:

Front:

BC Parked in front of Control Panel

Inside Station 2:

Nothing new as I already mentioned replacing hazmat with the tower ladder.

Rear:

I decided to switch out the EMS SUV for the EMS Charger JoseOu made, other then that, same said up. 1 Brush Truck and 1 EMS Supervisor.

Police:

Moving on, the ATF NRU doesnt serve much purpose on its own, so I more or less converted it in to a Bomb Squad truck.

EMS:

Speaking of the NRU Truck, LA County Coroner has a very similar truck with a few small changes, so I reskined it as a heavy duty coroners vehicle holding up to 9 dead. I also am atempting to create an underground parking garage entrance next to the hospital where ambulances will spawn.

I think that coves it for now.

Depends how much demand there is, but most likley.

I am working on a replacement for the ALS Engine in Station 2 which may prove a little tricky due to the fact the ALS Engine returns to FS1 or FS2 depending on which is closer.It will still serve as an ALS Engine though. Pics soon.

Im going to replace USAR with a similar functioning unit possibly.

As for engines, not sure what you mean. The set up will still be 2 ALS Engine, 2 BLS Engine, and 1 Tiller @ FS1 and 1 ALS Engine and 1 Tower Ladder @ FS2. The ALS @ FS 2 just wont be the 2003 Pierce Arrow that is commonly known as the ALS truck in the LA Mod. Just looking for some variety.

I was hopping to have this released by now, pending Hoppah's permission of course, but my PC has been out of commission for the past 48 hours. However, JoseOu has given me permission to use his Dodge Charger EMS Car, C.F.D has given me permission to utilize parts of PRL, and ShaneGreen who inspired this sub mod based on his work on the SG Submod. Not to mention his patience and willingness to not teach me when I do thing wrong. Of course this wouldnt be possible with out the great work of Hoppah to begin with. I hope to have this released in the next 3 days pending some script changes I still need to do, and some beta testing. I already have beta testers in mind and some have been contacted.

Yes, the Tiller will be in FS1, and the tower in FS2. Hazmat may come to FS1, outside the station house, but undecided at this point. Trying to mainly fix up some bugs for the moment. The main bug atm, is redoing the parking for the ALS Engines, so that the new engine returns to FS2, always, while the regular/original ALS Engines always return to FS1.

Good question Kyle. Glad you asked. The project has been updated over time to keep up with the changes Hoppah made, so the map is based off the map and changes released from 2.0 and 2.1. It also fixes a bug in 2.1 where some cars were stuck because they did not have a path set.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4183/em4deluxe20100507033305.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5782/em4deluxe20100507033344.jpg

Nothing majorly new here, but you can see the USFS Engine was repainted red and placed in FS2.

The ATF NRU now comes with 2 ATF Agents and 1 Bomb Squad Officer as well as the bomb Squad robot. Still need to get the coroner unit based of the NRU up and running.

Still need to update some xml files for the new units. Some other few things are pending.

Oh and Heres a look at the LAPD Station, I meant for the Impala to be the marked Impala not the undercover.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4214/em4deluxe20100507035942.jpg

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4253/em4deluxe20100507040015.jpg

And the LASD Station:

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/7214/em4deluxe20100507035912.jpg

I may move this some as visibility is a bit tricky depending on the camera angle. It will prolly just move across the dirt road to where the house is.

hey mayby work together?? look atmy mod idea here, two new EMS stations and redo the FD station:)

No thanks. I cant recall what your mod looks like off hand but I am not interested in adding an EMS Station, and I have things pretty much the way I want it aside from maybe some slight tweaks, and finishing unit XMLs and such.

Well still havent got permission to release this, so my apologies to anyone who was looking forward to this project, but I have no idea if it will be released even though it meets the requirements. Furthermore I have had PC problems and wont have my pc back online till next week to put the finishing touches on this even if it is not released.