Stan

Thank you!

I was checking the stats over the past days, weeks and months and I got to say a big thank you. We reached a lot of goals this year even thought the new version of the new site is till far away I've got to say that we grew hard this year.

But well I'm not going to make a long roman about it since pictures say more then words ;)

First of all, the daily traffic usage of the downloads only: ( Traffic shown in right column, in GB)

post-2-1254684982.jpg

Second, the monthly traffic usage of downloads only: ( Traffic shown in right column, in GB)

post-2-1254684994.jpg

To finish, the forum and site statistics for 2009:

post-2-1254685004.jpg

As everyone will notice, we doubled our visits a month in about a half year of time. I remember starting the site and having 10 visits a day and thinking well not too bad for my first fan site...

...while now I think what the heck did I do?! We soon reach the 4000 unique visitors a day and we are soon hitting the 10 million page views a month!

Thanks to all of you

Sounds good, but arent you on a VPS right now? If so how come you cant just upgrade php with apt get update or yum update.

The forum and the site are not on the vps. Only the downloads are, if I would put them together the site as well the forum wouldn't be reachable anymore.

With such a well laid out site,with lots of information,it is no surprise it is so popular,well done Stan,and to all that help you,you have achieved a great site :D

Guest Dr_sn1p3r

Very Good work i have to say... Everything in this site is completely good... I think that the game itself helps.. Mods and missions also.. I love this ******** Game.. :D

KEEP THE GOOD WORK!!!!