Cybexx

[EN|NO] Bodø Mod

Sorry about that, but I'm really looking forward to seeing this :)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ser virkelig frem til at denne kommer ut :)

Bra jobba så langt :)

Sorry about that, but I'm really looking forward to seeing this :)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ser virkelig frem til at denne kommer ut :)

Bra jobba så langt :)

Well, here are a extra picture from the mod.

And as with all other units, im gonna overwork them before a release!

Paramedics

post-3458-1263226960_thumb.jpg

Well, here are a extra picture from the mod.

And as with all other units, im gonna overwork them before a release!

Paramedics

Holy Cow! That's more realistic than I'd ever dream of!

One suggestion, to make the mod 100% realistic, how about creating a guirny of the stretcher, with wheels like you have in LA mod, though of course somewhat adapted to Norwegian Standards?

I've worked with it, and seeing this realy brings up memories...

If this mod is supposed to be moved to

International Emergency Fan Forum (Emergency 1,2,3 & 4) > Emergency 4 | Emergency 4 Deluxe | 911: First Responders > [EN] Modding & Mod Help > Mods > English, please send me a Pm

Thank you

Holy Cow! That's more realistic than I'd ever dream of!

One suggestion, to make the mod 100% realistic, how about creating a guirny of the stretcher, with wheels like you have in LA mod, though of course somewhat adapted to Norwegian Standards?

I've worked with it, and seeing this realy brings up memories...

Thanks for good comments from you^^

I guess im gonna add wheels to it later.

Im really sorry if it brings you bad memories (And to be honest, it does for me to).

Thanks for good comments from you^^

I guess im gonna add wheels to it later.

Im really sorry if it brings you bad memories (And to be honest, it does for me to).

Nothing bad about them, I work with my local brigade as a drill and exercise photographer, I'm working towards a career in the brigade, and I'm currently in the Civil Defence, just waiting for my operational status which I'll get the day I turn 18...

If you want details about how Norwegian gear, what is normally used etc. I can supply you with tactics and information as you want. That is extended to all mod teams here on this forum.

Nothing bad about them, I work with my local brigade as a drill and exercise photographer, I'm working towards a career in the brigade, and I'm currently in the Civil Defence, just waiting for my operational status which I'll get the day I turn 18...

If you want details about how Norwegian gear, what is normally used etc. I can supply you with tactics and information as you want. That is extended to all mod teams here on this forum.

Ahh, okay^^

If you want to send me some info about what the Civil Defence uses, it would been great if you could send me an PM ^^

Not sure what i should ask about thought, but just send me a PM with information, and i will look throught it. :danke:

Please update your topic to state that it is either Available For Download or In-Progress in parenthesis:

(In-Progress)-No Release Done at this time. (WIP) also acceptable

(Available For Download)-Completed and available for download.

IF it is completed please put the URL to the download in the FIRST post of the topic!

Thanks,

EMP Staff.

you said: Release Date: Late January 2010, Early February 2010

NOW IT`S MARS!

That's the problem with telling everyone release dates. And people have lives outside the forum, he may be busy.

There may have been a problem with the mod as well. Be patient and the mod will be released when it is ready.