Cybexx

[EN|NO] Bodø Mod

Nice :12:

Keep up the great work. :)

Only cause you asked so nice (:

UPDATE!

this will be my last update for a while since i dont have internet at home and this weekend i was at my moms place!

Fire Engine (Not fished with the UV-Mapping thought)

post-3458-1258901722.jpg

Nice! But I thought Delta Enheten used Mercedes Gelenderwagen or? :D

Well, they do, they are using Chevrolet Suburbans, Mercedes Geländewagen, Volvo V70s and are currently repleaceing the Suburban and V70s with the Mercedes MLs, but i did make the Suburban anyway since they still use it, or atleast they used it when Barack Obama was in Oslo, and i know that it was not Secret Service since it had the norwegian police logo on it. :bia:

But i might add the 70s, Geländewagen and the MLs as well! (:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Well, since it is christmas, i will release a Pre-Release Bodø Mod, it dosent contain all units, like police man, ems, the seaking, diver boat and some other stuff, but it is just a christmas pre-release.

http://www.filefront.com/15205747/BodoModPreRelease.e4mod

This was mine christmas present to EMP users :xmas:

Nope, this is actually the same version as you got.

But they are fixed, but i was going to sleep when i got the idea to upload a christmas Pre-Release so i dident make a new mod package. And then i did get hungry and dident go to sleep, but upstairs to get some food (:

Wow. A Norwegian mod! Nice work, if you need photos, let me know, I've got a lot of brigade photos, even though they aren't from Salten :)

Going to add the Civil Defence? Could reskin some of the THW to Civil Defence as they are sister organizations :)

I look forward to trying this one :)

Hilsen fra Hedmark :)

Please stop complaining about the cars, im aware of their square shape, and yes, its gonna be changed to the next version. :1046276128_motz:

Well, i have to push the releaseday allitte bit, to January 20th 2010, i have been busy with girlfriend problems, worked alot with homework, and when it was christmas i was kinda busy.

-Cybexx, Bobø Mod Leader