Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

There won't be any more units or stuff added to this mod, because I can't really work on two mods at the same time. The next version of this submod is going to be compatible with v2.0 of the Los Angeles Mod. That's all you can expect. :)

Guest mrpolice1996
From my understanding this submod was only to prevent Voodoo's models from going to waste.

Yes it says that in the first post:

Because we do not want to abandon Voodoo_Operator's finished models for the cancelled Federal Units mod they will be released on this way as a submod for the Los Angeles Mod.

Guest jaywilly
Did you install any other submods after the Additional Units Submod?

No...but I did have the unmarked units submod but I deleted it before installing teh Additional Units Submod.

Guest jaywilly
You are using LA Mod V1.9 with patch 3, correct?

Yes, its the strangest thing...no tires, the lights don't flash, no driver or front-passenger side door, and no trunk door.

Yes, its the strangest thing...no tires, the lights don't flash, no driver or front-passenger side door, and no trunk door.

Do have any other submods for LA Mod installed? They could be causing model problems.

Guest 911 fan

hoppah your mail was full i would like permission to change the skin on the vehicles on the lamod v1.9 for the montreal mod the skinners and modelers would have less work thanks to you so pm/message me when you have reached a verdict Thanks :happy: