Dominic22

Making fire station full on start

A long time ago I remember seeing a thread/post that explained how to make it so that when you start the fire station has 3 ambulances and 4 engines. I've searched multiple times but no luck. If someone could explain how to do it or even give me a link to the thread/post I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Guest [SAP]Francis
You have to edit the firestationstart.script file i think, and possibly add extra Virtual Objects. It's a bit of work though.

To be honest, I'd wait or hold off on any changes until v1.9 comes out as that is set to be awesome!

New Virtual Objects? No way.

Only with a few lines of code and a representation of the interior of the fire station with the name of current virtual objects would be needed.

With few lines, I mean about adding 50-75 lines with copy, paste and then edit two lines of these 15 new ones.

I could help now but I'm in a total rush.

Promised to do this after release of v1.9. So here's the changed script.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install:

1. Download & unzip the package from the attachment of this post.

2. Move LAFireStationStart.script to '.../Mods/Los Angeles Mod v1.9/Scripts/Game/Command/' and replace the older file.

3. Done

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoppah

Hoppah please tell me what and where you change, because I already download LAStationStart with tiller ladder, so I won't to chnage back ladder to tiller ladder and have full station.

The topic about the tiller mentions what has been changed to the script.