What would you do in a hostage situation

Usually, depending on my mood, and call volume, I'll just send a patrol car or two, check the house then go in with guns drawn and arrest... I'll take the hostage taker and the victim to the station... If shots are fired I may either shoot the suspect down, or call in backup and possibly the SWAT team

I try not to kill or even injure people where I need to waste an ambulance unless they destroy a police vehicle... I don't mind shooting them a few times, but if they go down, then I feel bad unless they hurt my squad trucks... Then I am mad... Those things are expensive!

I reserve FBI for missing persons, and also bank robberies sometimes... It all depends on my mood.. I kinda make up stories for each call in my head as it happens

I try not to kill or even injure people where I need to waste an ambulance unless they destroy a police vehicle... I don't mind shooting them a few times, but if they go down, then I feel bad unless they hurt my squad trucks... Then I am mad... Those things are expensive!

I reserve FBI for missing persons, and also bank robberies sometimes... It all depends on my mood.. I kinda make up stories for each call in my head as it happens

In my case,they shot the fbi and the fbi suv.

I send in SWAT 1, and two or three patrol cars along with an FBI SUV to negotiate with. I give two of the SWAT officers MP5's and the patrol cars control traffic. I negotiate using the FBI negotiator and typically I send in the SWAT team to throw a flashbang in the house and arrest the suspect. If that doesn't work I shoot him with MP5's.

i wish that the bank robbery would stay in the bank and make it more of a chalange instead of running away like a little girl :P

Adjust stay in bank time in the params

Hostage situations. Negotiate, then spike strip after he gets in the getaway car..

I am more of a quick action guy, go in, get the job done, and then return to active duty... Why waste resources? Same with real life, hey, if I can get it done with 1 cop instead of half my department, why waste the resources?

I am more of a quick action guy, go in, get the job done, and then return to active duty... Why waste resources? Same with real life, hey, if I can get it done with 1 cop instead of half my department, why waste the resources?

I use w00ds map.. I almost never get any calls in it so I have fun with calling out all the FBI lol... if it was busier, I'd use a SWAT team, helicopter and a getaway car...

I will send a couple patrol cars out along with a few swat vehicles. I'll use the negotiator and the scout to see inside. Once he asks for the car I park it out front so when he comes out I can cap him in the head with my sniper. Mop up the mess and your done, or just leave it, either way.

Because if that one guy gets hurt you're going to have to pay out of workers compensa-- oh nevermind!

Guest matt31896

Negotiations Success: Have LAPD negotiator, negotiate while LAPD secures traffic and LASD secures immediate area of the hostage area. If negotiations go well, the getaway car comes in. No matter where he goes I usually have all roadways leading away filled with cops, guns, and spikes. LAPD chopper follows car with spotlight on and *pop**pop*. When he gets out, LAPD on him in BAM! LASD investigates and LAPD gets traffic flowing again.

Negotiations Fail: Again, LAPD gets to work on a civilian traffic control and evacuating civilians out the "hot zone". LASD then arrives with a SWAT team and secure the immediate area. The an LAPD negotiator arrives to negotiate. If it fails SWAT gives one last opportunity, if he still doesn't comply *pow,pow,pow,pow,pow**POW*(<----FBI sniper from a distance, surprize!). Coroners pick him up, traffic is flowing again and all the cops go home that night.

Em3 and Em4

BTW Em4 freeplay I bring all poice cars in the station reresenting shift changes.

-matt31896, most realistic dispatcher(hopefully)

WOW all very good ideas. Some using negligence force. But all fun. What I do is, Block off the roads, I call in the swat teams, the scout, and the negotiator. the scout does his thing, and the negotiator does his thing. while they are doing their part, I have two swat members take a flash each. and stage them on the out side on each corner of the building. i have three swat ready to gain entry. After the hostage taker, makes his demands, the two flash are thrown, and the entry team enters. normally timed pretty well, they arrest everyone that are now dancin, and all taken away. no loss of life and no clean up ;)

Too complicated. Block roads, have police surround and give 3 warnings. Call SWAT. Set up snipers, and get flashbangs, teargass. Fire in the teargas, and if he doesn't comply, throw flashbangs and storm the building. Then it either ends in him surrendering, or being a lead sponge. Either way, most everyone goes home happy at the end of the day. lolz. This definately isn't how police do things. cause if i had a choice... things would be much simpler. TANK!!!!! roflz. jk.