nick the greek

Speakers

Hello. I just realized that my right speaker died although the left and the sub woofer are fine. It is a nice opportunity to buy new speakers because my old are cheap and not very well(better than my very old). By now I got three choices:

Sony SRS D21 (2.1) 49.90 €

Creative Inspire A300 Speakers (2.1) 34.00 €

Logitech X-230 Speakers (2.1) 40.00 €

Which one should I get? They are cheap but I think they are good and at this time I prefer not to give much money for them. What do you think?

Thanks a lot for your help

Nick

I have the Logitech Z5500. It's not a top-of-the-line speakerset, but you get good quality for a good price. It supports almost all types of audio (like DTS) and is perfect to use as speakers for a pc, dvd-player and game console (like I do). Biggest con of the thing is the huge subwoofer which weighs about 60 pounds. :)

MU-SUB-LOG-Z5500.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16836121014

I have these speakers as I dont have room or need for 5.1 or 7.1 on my PC. There cheap but for the price they give amazing sound quality. The sounds quality obviously isnt the greatest in the grand scheme but for under $25 there a great investment and offer some nice bang for the buck from the sub as well.

The speaker set that I have now costs 15 € and it's sound quality is good but there are some problems with them and I'm thinking of buying a new set. Right now everything is working fine but there might be some problems in the future so I'll have to be ready to buy a new set instantly when a problem appears.

Go for creative :)

I got the Creative Labs Inspire T3100 Speakers

http://astore.amazon.com/emer4organeme-20/detail/B000IVL3DE

Their design is strange but I liked them. I will probably buy the x-230(I may buy something else with these money. My speakers are fine now :P). Thanks for your help guys. I really appreciate it :)