nick the greek

Zero Hour: America's Medic

It looks neat, Im interested in getting this...but question, do you have to be a first Responder in real life to get it or anybody can get it?

No, anyone can get it. IF you get it there is a problem... the port that you need to play in 1433 i think, and is blocked by many internet providers after a big virus attack. You can login as guest and play, but you cannot save it, but I found away around that.

Looks to be legal. Is virus free scanned with Nod32 and Malwarebytes. However it will not install in Windows 7, so I tried to make it compatible with Win XP. However the installer, which launched successfully under compatibility mode, says it cant be installed on Windows XP/Vista 64 bit. :(

I hate this. Was on the second mission when the power fell out in my neighborhood.

It's not a big deal to start over but the training takes AGES. Any way to still save whilst being guest? Or at least skip the first training.

I signed up at their site and can also log in into the site but when I try logging in in-game I can't save. Help?

To get past training goto the in game menu and click skip role or abort role and it will skip to the next mission.

Nah no need to do such. :) It works perfectly. :D

How? I've tried compatibility mode and I still cannot install it. I've tried compatibility mode for every OS and still no dice. When the installer does start it will stop automatically and I get "Zero Hour cannot be installed on Windows XP/Vista x64"

I have Vista 64 bit

How? I've tried compatibility mode and I still cannot install it. I've tried compatibility mode for every OS and still no dice. When the installer does start it will stop automatically and I get "Zero Hour cannot be installed on Windows XP/Vista x64"

I have Vista 64 bit

Exactly, you have 64 bit, Francis most likley does not.