Chris3281

Marines? Firefighters? Fans? Anything?

Guest matt31896

"Im going for Air Force. . Army is meh, Marines are cool but not really my thing, and Navy's for pussies. (except for ppl on Aircraft carriers, esp. the pilots)

eeew we had to read Fahrenheit 451 and To Kill a Mockingbird over the summer + do a vocab assn for English 1 Honors"<----Ami89E1234's statment

Screw books watch the movie! BTW I'm in 8th garde and I take Honors English 1 and Algebra 1! :gut:

I'm hoping to go into Law Enforcement, thought about going into the US Army, and doing Engineers stuff, but I found it's really not for me.

I have a few penpals in the US Army, they're awesome guys once you get to know them. Some cool stories, some sad stories, but for me, they're easy to get along with. I'm currently in the Law Enforcement explorers...

"Im going for Air Force. . Army is meh, Marines are cool but not really my thing, and Navy's for pussies. (except for ppl on Aircraft carriers, esp. the pilots)

eeew we had to read Fahrenheit 451 and To Kill a Mockingbird over the summer + do a vocab assn for English 1 Honors"<----Ami89E1234's statment

Screw books watch the movie! BTW I'm in 8th garde and I take Honors English 1 and Algebra 1! :gut:

meh English 1, 2, 3, and 4 are all high school classes. i took Algebra 1 in 8th grade (the smart class) so im in Honors Geometry this year :)

aha u dont have to do anything in the USAF except sit on ur ass all day controlling some drone with a joystick. thats the good part :)

Hey, you'll find a few that actually fly planes, while being in them... And actually there are a lot more that don't fly... That used to make me laugh, the part of the forces taht is supposed to fly spends a lot of time on boats, and the ground, and the pilots are massivly out numbered by the non pilots lol

Guest matt31896
there is also the USAF security force, they are basically the Air forces seals- police

PS: i just found out i am ranked 47 in theUS army sharpshooter compitition :D

How many Snipers are in the competition?

47 lol no just kidding the exact number was somewhere above 300, but i shoot with people older than me so it makes it alot harder. I practice about once a week, I pracice with a really nice air rifle sometimes just cause it gives more time to practice, it is a $1200 rifle.

Hey guys, i was at the Fire Academy before for training and we had to do stress tests with SCBA's and run laps with them. And stuff. it was all to see how much air we use and to record how long we should stay in a burning building, And i dot knwo what place i got but my time to stay in a fire was 45 minutes. Apparently i have good air management skills, my cheif said i just cant breathe half the time :) lol. What a guy. :P

Lets here some stories guys!!! :drink::popcorn: Lets hear them! :)

Ok well I have always wanted to be a high/ technal rescue firefighter. One of my pations is caving so me and my buddy ( sort of like swim buddies in the seals ) were in a cave and he ended up dislocating his knee so I had to navigate the cave system to get help. He was fine though. How long would it take to get in USAR?

Ok well I have always wanted to be a high/ technal rescue firefighter. One of my pations is caving so me and my buddy ( sort of like swim buddies in the seals ) were in a cave and he ended up dislocating his knee so I had to navigate the cave system to get help. He was fine though. How long would it take to get in USAR?

Depends on when you reprted it.

Ewan (Me) = TRS Commader (IC) Which means I'm part of the Technical Rescue Services. Around here I work with one of the few USAR groups around (Hence the need for a county run search and rescue need because Virgina has tons of caves, cliffs, forests, mountains, and urban developments so it isn't rare to get a call.

USAR 1's homepage is here (Virgina Task Force 1- International Urban Search And Rescue)

But for all intensive purposes USAR is not TRS.

Hey, I have seen usernames reffering to The usmc but no posts :P I wanna hear from you guys My 18 year old brother just entered USMC boot camp in Parris Island, South Carolina. Anyone else out there a Marine? Or in the Navy? Army? Anything.

And not just Military services. Who out there is a FireFighter? i think theres many of those on here. :P

I am a firefighter. Who else? Been on the job since march. Yeah...yeah... i know... PROBIE ALERT! :) Lol.

Anyone Here anything at all? Lol

What do you guys do EMT?

FireFighter?

Military Services

Gov't Services (Maybe your the president :police: ) Lol.

Anything at all dont be shy guys lets hear from all of you guys!

Not to get personal, Just tell us what you do.

Doesnt have to be anything i listed we all contribute to the world somehow. Or if your not comfortable with that share a funny story or do both! lol Have fun with it guys.

-Chris

P.S. Metallica, AC-DC, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, And Jimi Hendrix are the best bands/ Solo Artists ever created :P

Just had to say that :)

Firefighter explorer.