Newfoundking

Limited Careers

Well I was thinking, if the rest of you guys chipped in about 6% of your annual income, and everyone here paid $300 a year to use it, I could make a nice salary :)

6% of my anual in come is about nothing I don't make a hell of a lot (In my standards) I get paid about $11 an hour.

Oh my gosh I hated rappeling because I was doing it on our tower with a substandard rope, it snapped and I fell and broke both my legs (1 was a compund with the bone sticking out) and a few ribs and it hurt a lot. After that we now have department requlations banning nylon of almost all types.

How far did you fall? I fell about 20 feet out of a tree when i was young and landed on a tree root. It knocked the wind out of me and I broke L3,L4,and L5 in my lower back causing me to miss my last football game of the season. Funny thing is my parents tried to give me a guilt trip to play the game not realizing the bones were broke untill later that evening. We finished the game, every one went home and cleaned up before going to the pizza party and then my mom took me to the ER. They felt pretty bad about there guilt trip after that lol.