Newfoundking

Limited Careers

how about Professional moderator??? ;) or if your not afraid of speaking, a public affares officer for the fire department or emergency services in your area.

PS: you can do anything you put your mind to ;)

Well I'll have to talk to Stan about receiving a pay check, but by the looks of it now, he won't be able to afford to pay me for the amount of time I spend here... At least not minimum wage. :P

As for the I can do anything I put my mind to thing, I'm sur eI can do a lot of it, it's the getting paid to do it thing that poses the challenge

a couple of things, one LOL

2. You can do some things in the us military, red-green color blindness is not a restriction for the infintry, and other things. In fact i saw that the US, Army was looking for people with any form of color blindenss because they supposedly can identify camouflaged objects, people, etc. much easier. They use distinguishing factors other than color to identify hidden objects.

I will try and find some more things :)

niether did i but i read about it from a colnel in the military

PS: good i have another compitition on the 23 but this one is gonna be harder cause it is outdoors, i already checked the weather and it is supposed to rain, its gonna be a hard day.

What about teaching people how to edit the Emergency games?

I do that now for free.. haha

a couple of things, one LOL

2. You can do some things in the us military, red-green color blindness is not a restriction for the infintry, and other things. In fact i saw that the US, Army was looking for people with any form of color blindenss because they supposedly can identify camouflaged objects, people, etc. much easier. They use distinguishing factors other than color to identify hidden objects.

I will try and find some more things :)

Well the army wouldn't be my thing, especially the US one... Mainly because I don't live there :P Also I'm actually looking into the navy as a fall back, and yes I can pick out camo much easier than someone else, but like if you were wearing red in the forest, I'm outta luck.

And thanks :)

Navy is good, party all day on the ships, co-ed everything, lots of free time, good ice cream, yeah that sounds pretty good. All the respect to the navy, BTW they do have good ice cream on aircraft carriers :)

How about doing something over at the fire station like volunteering or something like that... if you've got a good rep with your local firefighters, ask them..

You could be someone who works around airplanes, like a boarding person who takes tickets or something if you really like planes... you could be an inventor or something cool..

How about doing something over at the fire station like volunteering or something like that... if you've got a good rep with your local firefighters, ask them..

You could be someone who works around airplanes, like a boarding person who takes tickets or something if you really like planes... you could be an inventor or something cool..

My fire department here doesn't do much volunteering wise :(

And as for the plane thing, can't say it would interest me that much, and I'm not creative enough to invent things :P

how about Professional moderator?

Professional moderator on this forum? Only unpaid freelancers here. :1046276057_GroupHug:

I have an ontopic question too: Is it hard to handle computers for people with a handicap like yours? I mean, even the army needs computer technicians (for communications for example). It might be a something which might be interesting if it's not really a big problem. :)

Well I love games, and I would hate to ruin it by making it my job... So I'm trying to steer away from those, plus the colours there might prove a problem on the workforce, not to be hired, but to be practical...

As for cruise ship captain.. I'd like job where I can spend a good bit of time home, yet still get a spiffy uniform...

I'd do like naval stuff, and I'd be quite content with working at the belly button base (that's the nickname for the coastguard, and navy station here... Get it, naval = belly button... Wouldn't be the first time I explained it) However I would prefer to remain at home.. Likes the people here

Guest matt31896
Well I love games, and I would hate to ruin it by making it my job... So I'm trying to steer away from those, plus the colours there might prove a problem on the workforce, not to be hired, but to be practical...

As for cruise ship captain.. I'd like job where I can spend a good bit of time home, yet still get a spiffy uniform...

I'd do like naval stuff, and I'd be quite content with working at the belly button base (that's the nickname for the coastguard, and navy station here... Get it, naval = belly button... Wouldn't be the first time I explained it) However I would prefer to remain at home.. Likes the people here

Ha ha ha I get it!

Actually you cant be a captain... due to red and green things that floats to show you where to maneuver

True. BTW those things are called buoys.