sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

:P

Only joking chaps, really hoping we see some more progress on this soon. I'm really looking forward to a new mod.

A break from L.A and RTS will be very nice once this is out!

Hope all is well with you guys :)

i agree with you there we eed new one i play LA most of the time but im getting bored of american units naw and i had a go on vinilla yesterday its awfull compaired to LA

Guest ModMaker2009

I get my intel from working on a met police response team and driving in response vehicles every day.

That picture has an old lightbar, and doesn't have "police" in blue lettering on the side. It's old. And It doesn't appear to be a current borough resource. It's possibly an SNT vehicle, or maybe used by a CO unit. I really wouldn't know. Im not trying to say im a leading expert on every vehicle the met police use or have ever used. Im just saying how it is, on team. i.e. the police that patrol your streets and turn up when you dial 999. Certainly not where i work.

I know this is a old post but you are also wrong,

That Zafira shown in that picture works around the Airports.. hence the orange light on top..

It is not old, I would say that it's an 09 Plate vehicle. Definatley wouldn't be a Safer Neighbourhood Team vehicle because 1. They cannot drive on blue lights and 2. They use the Honda Hybrids

Here: http://farm4.static...._0d20d77526.jpg

You clearly don't work as a Met Response Officer as your information is wrong,

I don't think anyone was suggesting that the met immediately gets rid of all old cars.

It was just that zafiras have never ever ever been used on response teams until the new supervisor car.

They have been used for other things, but never for response.

Sorry for the confusion.

But anyway, i vote to get back on topic aswell and with that in mind...

I'll be happy if the driving is on the left aswel! :D

Also wrong,

Met have had Zafiras as thier IRV's Incident Response Vehicles.

There is also some Unmarked Zafiras.

Here is one of the Zafiras that is used usually seen around Buckingham Palace

http://www.ukemergen...ce/dsc10760.jpg

Also wrong,

Met have had Zafiras as thier IRV's Incident Response Vehicles.

There is also some Unmarked Zafiras.

Here is one of the Zafiras that is used usually seen around Buckingham Palace

http://www.ukemergen...ce/dsc10760.jpg

The Zafira in that photo is used in parks in London.

LX55 FFV This silver Vauxhall Zafira DTI is operated by the Metropolitan Police's Royal Parks OCU. With the abolition of the Royal Parks Constabulary, the Met have taken over this role. The Vauxhall carries the same livery as regular Met cars, but with the addition of a roof-mounted flood light.

Guest ModMaker2009

The Zafira in that photo is used in parks in London.

I know it is used for Parks Police.. but it also responds to calls if it is the only unit close enough to that call. Like the other day I saw it responding.