sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

I find I don't post to avoid clogging it up with the meaningless drivle I normally type. However, please put St John Ambulance into the mod, Crusader's are such cool vehicles and it would be nice even if it just bulked out the number of medical vehicles.

The OC-D

Guest onecypriot

Im a new member

i thought this mod was dead

im so glad its not, alot of people like me still think this mod is dead you need to advertise it more, get a video out on youtube with a release date , that way you will get loads of subscribers.

is there a release date ?

Im a new member

i thought this mod was dead

im so glad its not, alot of people like me still think this mod is dead you need to advertise it more, get a video out on youtube with a release date , that way you will get loads of subscribers.

is there a release date ?

:welcome: to the forums.

sniped222 said he would be doing a video soon. So just have a little bit of patience.

And it is against the Forum Rules (which you should have read and agreed to when your registered) to ask for a release date, but to answer your question, No, a release date hasn't been set.

Guest onecypriot

:welcome: to the forums.

sniped222 said he would be doing a video soon. So just have a little bit of patience.

And it is against the Forum Rules (which you should have read and agreed to when your registered) to ask for a release date, but to answer your question, No, a release date hasn't been set.

i done a quick vid (unofficial) just to attract more subscribers .... nothing major !