sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Guest Jumprope

Actually, it happens quite a lot. Especially in central london. That is the whole point of the DPG BMWs. They are ARVs. Just that their primary role is to respond to critical alarms at any of their protected buildings. If a firearms incident happens and they are near, they will go.

However, i agree it would be a bit pointless to add in to the mod.

Because their DPGs, they usually just hang around west end/westminster area where usually there aren't many armed response incidents, but yes, when they occur near them, they will respond like any other ARV.

A good example of cross work is, when there was a suspect package down a road near Parliament, some of the Houses of Parliament armed police responded on foot.

Why would the MET need a Evo or Scooby? They don't go as far out as London Air Ambulance usually, or respond to outer london traffic accidents like them. They do have other equipment which is just as good in the way it costs as much, best example is the fact they have multiple Police Helos unlike most counties. :P

Guest londonbloke228

The met use BMW 3 Series Estates for Traffic Cars, Vauxhall Vectras as Area Cars and Vauxhall Astras as patrol Cars and Ford Transit Van for Custody Van, And Mercedes Atego Box Vans for TSG, Bomb Squad. And Honda Pan European Motorcycles.

Oh and BMW 3 Series Saloon for Armed Response Vehicles and Vauxhall Zafira For Patrol Supervisors.

Police Personell looking awesome well done guys :)

The met use BMW 3 Series Estates for Traffic Cars, Vauxhall Vectras as Area Cars and Vauxhall Astras as patrol Cars and Ford Transit Van for Custody Van, And Mercedes Atego Box Vans for TSG, Bomb Squad. And Honda Pan European Motorcycles.

Oh and BMW 3 Series Saloon for Armed Response Vehicles and Vauxhall Zafira For Patrol Supervisors.

That's not all they use, there are other vehicles they use.

Or maybe it's for the cops that can't be bothered to walk. :P

They just drive after the criminals in that :P

Then they just become fat policemen. :P

It's unbelievable how many overweight policemen there are in Powys. I never understand how they got into the police force.

I think they get so fat because nothing ever happens in Powys so they just sit in the station eating donuts. :P

Guest ModMaker2009

Hi guys,

Just to update you on your Fleet List so you can add new cars if you wish

We have:

Vauxhall Astra (IRV) Incident Response Vehicle (LED or Rotary Lightbar)

BMW 323D (IRV) Incident Response Vehicle (LED lightbar)

BMW 325D (IRV) Incident Response Vehicle (LED lightbar)

BMW 530D Touring Area Car (IRV) Incident Response Vehicle (Rotary lightbar)

BMW 325D Touring 09 Plate (IRV) Incident Response Vehicle (LED Lightbar)

Vauxhall Vectra (IRV) Incident Response Vehicle (although I think Met have got rid of these) (Rotary Lightbar)

Ford Mondeo Estate (Dog Unit) (LED Lightbar)

Vauxhall Zafira (Patrol Supervisor) (LED lightbar)

Hyundai i30 (Trial) (LED Lightbar)

Ford Transit Tourneo (Carrier) (Rotary lightbar) 1 at front of van, and another lightbar at the back of the van

Mercedes Sprinter TSG Carrier (old white one) (Rotary lightbar)

Mercedes Sprinter TSG Carrier (new silver one) (LED Lightbar)

VW Passat (Dog Unit) although the Mondeo Estate will be taking over these (Rotary Lightbar)

Unmarked Ford Mondeos (1 blue beacon and grille lights) would be good for the officer to place the beacon ontop of the vehicle when you tell the vehicle to go somehwere in game

Unmarked Ford Focuses (1 blue beacon and grille lights)

Unmarked VW Golf (1 blue beacon and grille lights)

Unmarked Vauxhall Zafira (1 blue beacon and grille lights)

-cant think of the other Unmarked-

BMW 530D Series (ARV) (Rotary lightbar)

BMW 530D Touring (Traffic) (LED Lightbar)

Volvo V70 (Traffic) 09 Plate (LED Lightbar)

BMW R1200 Rt (Motorbike) (2 Blue lights to the front of the bike, and a rear LED flasher)

Jankel (LED Lightbar)

Mercedes Vito (ARV) (Rotary Lightbar)

Merceds Vito (Normal response carrier) (Rotary Lightbar)

Honda Hybrid (SNT) Safer Neighbourhood Team *Also carries PCSO's* This vehicle does not respond to calls, therefore has no lights

Vauxhall Combo Van (SOCO) Scenes Of Crime Officer Again, no blue lights

Eurocopter EC145 (Met have 3 of these)

VW Transporter (No blue lights)

Ford Transit (Cell Van) Old and New shape (Rotary Lightbar)

Vauxhall Movano CCTV Van No blue lights

*Thats all i can think of at the moment, will edit my post when I think of more*

Also, will you be adding City Of London Police?

Please feel free to send me a PM and I will tell you more about the vehicles, and what role they are used for etc!