danny96

chase command question

Question can be asked in the la mod (freeplay map) topic.

I think it will be for all vehicles of the police, and if not you can change this in the editor.

Thanks for answer. I mean that i can change it in editor. In freeplay map? why? that's question what is outside the freeplay map topic. Better is create own topic. But i don't know that first question. Hoppah will know it best

What about the motorcyle or would that cause problems?

On the moment I saw the topic title I knew this was going to be asked :P In fact that would require "some" changes in the script since the motor cycle has no passengers but the model of the officer is in the model of the cycle :)

Oh woops, misread.. wasn't sure if that went for the CHP and LASD units too... Will the Camaro be getting that command too, even though by default that unit won't be included, or are you not bothering with adding new commands to the new units

Yes, the Camaro too, but you won't be able to find the Camaro in v1.9 anymore. I was working on a submod myself which will include the Camaro, the old tow truck and Voodoo's Federal units.

At first I read:

Yes, the Camaro too, but you won't be able to find the Camaro in v1.9 anymore.

And I was like :1046276128_motz:

But then I read

I was working on a submod myself which will include the Camaro, the old tow truck and Voodoo's Federal units.

And I was like :stumm::laugh:

You never cease to please your army of fans, Hop. Keep up the great work.

Motorcycle won't have the command in v1.9 yet. Might add that later. :)

However he can do by self :D

Simple go to editor, load la mod and then edit, then scene and the LAPD Motorcycle, then the edit, then edit commands :D and last step is add the chase command. Press OK and you have it... :happy: sorry for the much "then"

Guest [SAP]Francis
However he can do by self :D

Simple go to editor, load la mod and then edit, then scene and the LAPD Motorcycle, then the edit, then edit commands :D and last step is add the chase command. Press OK and you have it... :happy: sorry for the much "then"

... It will crash as the "Get out" command for the Motorcycle isn't the same as the Empty car command for cars. It would crash if you'd try to chase a person.

... It will crash as the "Get out" command for the Motorcycle isn't the same as the Empty car command for cars. It would crash if you'd try to chase a person.

Won't know if it is possible until looking at the script when v1.9 comes out, but might be able to create a new script with the get off command instead of empty car command within the script, then the new scipt can be added to the motorcycle to achieve the same result.

Worth thinking about

Shane