EmC-Unit

Ukraine mod [On Hold]

Very cool! is it going to be used like an ITW, seeing as it's a medical catastrophe unit?

Yep you are right it is medical catastrophe,and btw you have named it even better than me

But it won't be used as ITW-it is too smal

maybe i'll do such bus for it

post-4733-0-06121900-1314865953.jpg

in real it is only a russin prototape of renimation bus

I can try, but didn't you already create a Berkut for 0.1?

nooby skin...

News & Updates:

1.Site upgraded

2.Goverment Protection Service Pack

378af316f939.png

VW T4 Money Transport:

Moddel - Tobbi92;

Skin - EmC-Unit;

Objects - Rihis ,EmC-Unit ,Florian Hagen 51/93/1.

Lada 2115 Patrol:

Moddel - Rihis;

Skin - EmC-Unit;

Objects - Rihis ,EmC-Unit.

VW Golf 3 Patrol:

Moddel - GeRrItk ,Tobbi92;

Skin - EmC-Unit;

Objects - Florian Hagen.

I looked all over the thread, although I could have missed the obvious somewhere but: Does this mod feature a custom map?

By the way: The units are made at such a high quality, they are looking really great - I will definitly be downloading this mod as soon as possible!

Edit: I have downloaded the mod, and I have noticed something - all of the names of stuff has ID_(words)_(words). Even the options, I wanted to see what difficulty I was set to (since I was having up to 3 events at one time and I'm a newb to Ukraine Mod) and it said: ID_Difficulty_CA, even when I swapped difficulty it still said the same thing.

Is it meant to be like this?

(I can attach screenshot if you want me to)

I looked all over the thread, although I could have missed the obvious somewhere but: Does this mod feature a custom map?

By the way: The units are made at such a high quality, they are looking really great - I will definitly be downloading this mod as soon as possible!

Edit: I have downloaded the mod, and I have noticed something - all of the names of stuff has ID_(words)_(words). Even the options, I wanted to see what difficulty I was set to (since I was having up to 3 events at one time and I'm a newb to Ukraine Mod) and it said: ID_Difficulty_CA, even when I swapped difficulty it still said the same thing.

Is it meant to be like this?

(I can attach screenshot if you want me to)

Greetings

Custom map deleted in more new versions,right now i have founded her (In old archives) and started to edit to be more Ukrainian ,to be true i am enjoing my edits so i gues i'll show something very soon

About text problems,i has German 1.3 Deluxe and all fine,i gues you has other game language or something like that

Good Morning :)

I got a small problem when i try to play your MOD.

I also got these text errors like mentioned above, but thats fine....

Whats really annoying though is that when I start a freeplay, and the first mission for example is a fire or a medical issue, I send the appropriate unit. However, if I want to choose ANY of the police units (click on a unit to choose it) the game just vanishes (crashes) and I am back on my desktop. No errors or messages of any kind. So far (as far as I have tested) this only happens with the police units.

Any suggestions or ideas of what could be causing this and maybe how to avoid it?

Cheers and keep up the great work.

Guest bLEKI557

Nice job on the mod man, really nice work.

I'm making a map for Counter-Strike: Source of a location in my country (Croatia) and I'd need a lot of vehicles you've got here. I'd like to know is it possible to somehow import these models into Source SDK Hammer and use them in Source engine and if it's possible do I have a permission to do so?

Good Morning :)

I got a small problem when i try to play your MOD.

I also got these text errors like mentioned above, but thats fine....

Whats really annoying though is that when I start a freeplay, and the first mission for example is a fire or a medical issue, I send the appropriate unit. However, if I want to choose ANY of the police units (click on a unit to choose it) the game just vanishes (crashes) and I am back on my desktop. No errors or messages of any kind. So far (as far as I have tested) this only happens with the police units.

Any suggestions or ideas of what could be causing this and maybe how to avoid it?

Cheers and keep up the great work.

IDK,use 1.3 german deluxe and all will be great

Nice job on the mod man, really nice work.

I'm making a map for Counter-Strike: Source of a location in my country (Croatia) and I'd need a lot of vehicles you've got here. I'd like to know is it possible to somehow import these models into Source SDK Hammer and use them in Source engine and if it's possible do I have a permission to do so?

Add copyright and have fun;

No idea how to import them into Source engine... try to search something about modding with Garry's mod

Looks great,

Will there also like la mod an military station in it

sorry for my bad english

Thanks,there will be no military bases.But police one is pressent

Here's some more high buildings (last in my residential area)

2a3305a5d83c.png