Ami89E1234

Aunt

Hey all,

just an FYI my aunts going to the hospital tomorrow to get a new/experimental chemo drug (for her leukemia). shes had the leukemia/been sick basically constantly for the past few years but always pulled through, but her last set of chemo failed so this is her last shot.... if the drug doesnt work then she only has two weeks to live :( so if anyone could give their grace/console it would be appreciated. thanks

Hey all,

just an FYI my aunts going to the hospital tomorrow to get a new/experimental chemo drug (for her leukemia). shes had the leukemia/been sick basically constantly for the past few years but always pulled through, but her last set of chemo failed so this is her last shot.... if the drug doesnt work then she only has two weeks to live :( so if anyone could give their grace/console it would be appreciated. thanks

Hi Ami,

My thoughts will be with you and your Aunt, try to stay positive, it really does help.

Take care and best wishes

Shane

I wish your aunt, you, family, and friends best may god's grace be with you.

Father God,

by Your grace I come to You with all that I am

and all that I ever hope to be.

I am Your child born of Your love.

Jesus brought me into Your presence.

You alone satisfy my soul.

You in me and I in You;

this is the path of healing for my soul.

By Your grace I come into Your presence

with simple, trusting assurance, certain

of Your love for me. In Your presence all

fear and insecurity melt away and deep hurts

become healing memories. In Your presence

I am strengthened and filled with hope. Father

in heaven, I breathe the breath of heaven

deep inside my spirit. Your heaven flows

through me. May the light of Your glory be

present with me throughout this day.

I love You Father.

I wish her long health and god bless.

bad news: even if the drug works, the leukemia is still terminal, so she only has about a month to live. :(

i dont get why cancer is unbeatable. in theory, it shouldnt be much harder to kill than the flu.

Sorry :(

okay, its more of borrowed time shes on: the drug is on a 'schedule' (she gets the first dose on Monday) and then she takes the drug for 5 days then stops for 2 weeks, then 5 days, etc. so if it works, then she'll be on major borrowed time.

good thing is that we should know almost immediately if it works since there are visible external things that should disappear within 2 days of the first dose, so thatll be good hopefully.

and the second wedding of her son (my uncle lol, since shes kinda my great aunt) was rescheduled to next weekend just so she can be there since her time is limited regardless. the kicker that no matter what, the wedding was always going to be in a Harley-Davidson shop :rolleyes:

boooo

Guest matt31896

It was his time, and I'd rather him be in hevan happy than on earth very sick on a hospital bed, it still makes me :1046276372_bawling: ,but god took him away from sickness and to happyness, the way things should be.