Guest miked9372

semi truck

Guest miked9372

ok a semi truck crashed into a sign i got the guy out of the cab but i cant tow it with the tow truck, is there like a wrecker i can download for emergency 3

p.s London mod

ok a semi truck crashed into a sign i got the guy out of the cab but i cant tow it with the tow truck, is there like a wrecker i can download for emergency 3

p.s London mod

I don't know what a wrecker is, but it sure isn't going to help you if you can't tow away the truck in the mod. I think the creator of the mod forgot to make the truck towable. You can do this yourself in the editor if you want. Load the editor, choose modifications and then the London mod. After the mod has loaded, load the map and select the truck you are talking about. Choose propreties (bottom of the screen) and select edit traits. You can click several options here (extinguishable, towable, etc). When you're done save the map and exit the editor.

Guest miked9372
I don't know what a wrecker is, but it sure isn't going to help you if you can't tow away the truck in the mod. I think the creator of the mod forgot to make the truck towable. You can do this yourself in the editor if you want. Load the editor, choose modifications and then the London mod. After the mod has loaded, load the map and select the truck you are talking about. Choose propreties (bottom of the screen) and select edit traits. You can click several options here (extinguishable, towable, etc). When you're done save the map and exit the editor.

a wrecker is a tow truck for big vehicles school bus ambulance ect

610x.jpg

HeavyInPit.jpg

a wrecker is a tow truck for big vehicles school bus ambulance ect

Well there is a big mobile crane in the game. But you can only use it to move vehicles with. Not to tow them away. But you can always try to move the vehicle with the crane and see if it's towable afterwards.

Guest miked9372
Wreckers are in the game, but as a flatbed truck that tows a bundled Yellow Tarp...

i know there is one in emergency 4 i think but im not sure i wish i could play em4