Guest Sambo882

Toronto Mod

Guest Sambo882

I got a great idea from someone to do a Toronto Mod i have found alot of pictures and im wanting to put together a team...

I myself and not good at any perticular thing so i really need to put togerther a team so any help would be welcomed. so any wanting to help say on forum or contact me a slugger1234@hotmail.com

thanks Sam

post-4787-1249585946_thumb.jpg

post-4787-1249586010_thumb.jpg

post-4787-1249586046_thumb.jpg

I'll help... ive bin thinking about a mod like this for quite some time now.

Toronto PD Parking Inforcement Smart Car

police_smart.jpg

Metropolitan Toronto Police Department Ford Crown Victoria Stealth Unit

Cop_Car_Dec_21,_2005_010.jpg

(this cruser may be hard-impossable to re-create in game because it is unmarked until a bright light hits it)

Reagular Toronto PD Cruser (dont know the make)

toronto_policegraphics.JPG

Toronto FD Hazmat Squad Truck

6236.jpg

Toronto FD Hevy Rescue Truck

1347131829bdc528c534sf1.jpg

Toronto FD Ladder Truck

toronto_fire_department.jpg

Hope these help the moddlers

Guest Shawn Biro

I am not so good at this particular subject (scripting, skinning etc) But if needed I can get any more photos needed, I could also draw anything on ms paint

like...

vicandchevy.png

I got a great idea from someone to do a Toronto Mod i have found alot of pictures and im wanting to put together a team...

I myself and not good at any perticular thing so i really need to put togerther a team so any help would be welcomed. so any wanting to help say on forum or contact me a slugger1234@hotmail.com

thanks Sam

Well, first off, it is not a good idea to start a mod without knowing any particular skills with which you could help/lead your group. I strongly suggest you take time to learn 3d modelling. Second, I might (still waiting to see what will happen in the Gananoque Mod) be able to help. I will let you know. My skills are 3D modelling, skinning, and UV mapping. You can find some of my work in the NYC Private Mod forum. [...> Los Angeles Mod>Submods>NYC Private Mod.]

BTW, making a Canadian mod seems new and fun to me (I live in the United States).

I can offer guidance, and I can try to fix your problems, but I don't have the time on my plate to work on a mod.. I like to have free time, and if I worked on a mod, then I couldn't do anything else. I would love to help you more, but I don't have the time to work on a mod.. I have plenty of time to freelance for you, and help with problems. I'm just a PM away :)

Guest Sambo882

sorry guys i've been on vacation and i forgot about the mod but someone else has picked up the idea and here is the link to there mod...http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=7832&st=60&gopid=99440entry99440

thanks Sam

i would love to help on a toronto mod pleas contact me

my e mail is anth1027@hotmail.com

I'm sure the poster (by the way,last post date was 2009) will pm you A.S.A.P.

Look at the dates closer,if there has been no posts since 2009 it would be safe to assume the topic is dead and doesn't need to be revived.

EDIT^^ beat me to it^^