Paramedic_Engine_2

American

Guest Taylor

I'm not even going to comment on the "ghost plane" thing... because all those conspiracy things are just dumb, I've done enough research on my own to know it was 2 planes, no bombs.

Actually that was the goal of Iraq.. was to let the Iraqi's deal with it. That's pretty much what the deal was after we started rebuilding.. which I pretty much don't agree with.. and we are pulling out right now... we've had a ton of units leave already. I completely agree though pull out and go to Afghanistan. Which to my knowledge is what were doing now.

We can't nuke it because he's probably in Pakistan, they are our allies (but not really) and could you imagine the global disaster it'd cause because we nuked a country trying to find one single person?

Freedom tower is supposed to be made out of special glass and the whole frame is suppose to be made out of something special too. Haven't done much research on it.

The FBI wouldn't do that, you want to cause damage you put a suitcase with nuclear residue in a public place, thats the nightmare we need to prevent. For example, you put it in the D.C. or N.Y.C. subway, it goes all throughout the ventilation, the tunnels, everything. They wouldn't just do a simple fire, they're smarter than that.

Well ami for someone obsessed with how bad we are, clearly we still haven't gotten bad enough to nuke the Sh** out of Afghanistan.I'm glad we didn't, we came close but we didn't.

From a tacitcal stance Iraq and Vietnam ain't anywhere near close, if you want me to ellaborate I will.

I'm with Taylor, I ain't gonna touch that video with a ten foot pole. I'm just gonna ask do believe it was all a conspiracy or just the videos? I just want to know so I can better understand your position.

As for the FBI and the fire thing, hell yeah anyone near a suspicious fire is a suspect. Arsonists often watch their own work. That why police will watch the crowd watching the fire for anything suspicious. I also assure that they don't make those massive jumps from suspicious fire to terrorism. Local police agencies have done such at times but hey it is rectified by federal agencies.

Guest Taylor
As for the FBI and the fire thing, hell yeah anyone near a suspicious fire is a suspect. Arsonists often watch their own work. That why police will watch the crowd watching the fire for anything suspicious. I also assure that they don't make those massive jumps from suspicious fire to terrorism. Local police agencies have done such at times but hey it is rectified by federal agencies.

I forgot about that man! You'll notice in the game sometimes it'll take 4 minutes for a cop to get here and they're still there. Arson isn't the same thing as terrorism, unless it's in mass quantities. I know one of the environmental groups, is now on domestic terror watch list because they burned down a few wood homes. I know for a fact a lot of arsonists get a "Sexual pleasure" watching fire burn...

FBI will investigate federal crimes, ie. bank robber, kidknapping, and others as they are directly under their jurisdiction. They also investigate other crimes when requested by local law enforcement.

btw, I watched that video...only thing I'm gonna say is the process takes alot longer than it takes that guy, a lot longer.

Guest Taylor
No, actually, it does matter. Articles are written in such ways that they provoke feelings. They Daily Mail seems to be a conservative newspaper that wants people to become far right, but not at the same time.

If you lived in Britain and read the Daily Mail, then you would know that Britain is being flooded by illegal immigrants that take money off of the government - not even one immigrant works, anyone from the middle east is a terrorist and is threatening to blow us up, and in a few years time we will be a complete Islamic country. They also published a headline that stated 300 people will die everyday from Swine Flu.

Going back to the original article, it should be pointed out that it's not the NHS fault for the man's death, it was government regulations that caused his death. Also, did you read any of the comments? Most of the comments show little sympathy towards the man - and they all have very high positive ratings. I'm sorry, but you can't argue against national healthcare with such a controversial case.

1) If they let him die of old age, that could be seen as a defeat for thee Americans.

2) Yeah, I'm sure the Iraqis and other middle Eastern countries would love to have radioactive waste spreading across the region. I'm pretty sure this would give North Korea a pretty good excuse to strike America.

I'm sure I read an article about a group of terrorists that left a chemical bomb in Tokyo underground a few decades back. I can't remember if it killed anyone, but it did bring transport systems to a complete shutdown.

By the way, what exactly does the FBI investigate? Just special condition cases that local agenicies feel should be handled by them?

Okay.. so do you agree with the daily mail? Did you look more into that article that it "could be" and not just will? I'll admit that a lot of news agencies WAYY over reacted when there was the swineflu outbreak, however, I like the action federal agencies took and were proactive instead of simply reactive to that so it didn't spread and all.

Okay, my point exactly, I don't want government regulators/regulations dealing with me dying/living. I show little sympathy for him only because he was a complete drunk since my age. However, I know that there are many cases where it wasn't an alcoholic who died because of waiting for treatment.

1. No it can't be, where did you get that from?

2. North Korea can't hit jack with their shotty missiles. I've talked to numerous people on that subject. If they aim a missile at Hawaii, it'll hit somewhere in South Korea.. however that doesn't mean that they should be taken lightly. There is no reason also for NK to strike us... and no one wants radioactive waste spreading all over, it'd be a disaster. I think we both can agree on that.

Okay, so they left a chemical bomb in underground a few decades back, do you think they would sudenly want people near a volatile bomb? Seal off the area, disarm it and get rid of it. That's probably why transportation systems were shut down.

I'll give you the site to the FBI, they have a wide array of missions.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq.htm

The Sarin gas attacks in the Japanese subway system were handled poorly.

Partially because they didn't really know what was going on, sarin is colorless and odorless.

The other part was in my opinion that they didn't want to panic the public (a dilemma emergency managers face).

Ahaha even if NK attacked the US do you think those missiles would get within 3000 miles of the US? no. first of all, i dont think the Chinese and the Russians (even though US relations are strained) would feel comfortable with missiles being launched at such close proximity to their borders. they would really probably attack or something. besides that we have anti missile defences.

lol i love how this topics turning into a full-fledged political debate even though it started with just one weird person saying stuff about Americans.

Sarin can kill with 0.01 mg per pound of body weight (or something along those lines) so if you have some pure stuff and you bomb someone with it theyre not gonna be alive very long.

if terrorists wanna kill people they should just put Castor Bean Plants into some shipping containers since we cant search them and the beans produce Ricin. they look kinda pretty though

Well the thing about leaving osama to die of age is that. Well first of all they are not going to call up cnn headline news and say osama just died we win. They are going to keep it secret and the us will eventually figure it out. But by doing this he still has time to do somthing. God forbid but if he is still living there is still a threat of terrist attacks from him. Then the flush him out well that will cost alot of lives and they can cross the borders easly. But if the us and afganistan and pakistan work together then there is no where to go. My two cents

I'm not even going to comment on the "ghost plane" thing... because all those conspiracy things are just dumb, I've done enough research on my own to know it was 2 planes, no bombs.

Well the main theory video out there imo, is Loose Change, and there stance was planes AND bombs.

If the information or atleast parts of the information portrayed in Loose Change, a documentary/conspiracy theory video I find very interesting, it makes you think...since the bombs were brought up, i question what was with parts of the building shooting out story below it colapsed. Perhaps this is something a good engineer could in fact debunk, but personally I havent seen it debunked.

Guest Taylor

Engineers are on both sides.

The reason for all the explosion thingys that happened was there were diesel pipelines running through the buildings.. full of diesel for the generators. Generators were for things like when the power goes out or what have you that they need more electric.

Guest Taylor

Well yeah.. I'm not sure of the generators place, and I thank thats pretty much moot anyway. It doesn't matter where they were all of the electrical lines and everything the planes hit had to have some effect on infrastructure on the bottom too.

Engineers are on both sides.

The reason for all the explosion thingys that happened was there were diesel pipelines running through the buildings.. full of diesel for the generators. Generators were for things like when the power goes out or what have you that they need more electric.

I know what a generator is, but I doubt is was diesel pipe lines for the fact that those pipe lines would have been disrupted by the plane crashes and considering it took, i think, about 90 minuets before the first tower collapsed, the disruption of the pipe lines(assuming there are any diesel pipelines which I doubt) would have already spewed diesel fuel all over the place unless they were shut down, and had they been shut down then it wouldnt have been the pipelines.

Furthermore I doubt they would run diesel pipe lines through the building for one, especially not to the top of the building when it would have been cheaper to run such a pipe line to a generator in the basement.

I look at the poofs out of the windows as this. You have a building with air and such in it, now that building starts collapsing, and start to make a smaller area, the air needs to get out, thus windows explode letting the air out.. I'm on neither side, until I see some 100% rock hard indisputable evidence. That is the only reason I can think of the poofs

i think that no one should give a damn about the theries or how it happend. With all the conspericy theries and so on people are starting to forget that people lost there lives. No matter what anyone says about how it happens or how a debate starts people need to focus on the friends and familes that lost loved ones in the attack. thats why i say start arguing about how it happened and start trying to prevent ANYTHING like it from happening again. i mean come on do people really think there are men and woman fighting and dying for are freadom just so people can argue about a terrible tragidy.

i mean come on do people really think there are men and woman fighting and dying for are freadom just so people can argue about a terrible tragidy.

Yes. :)

i think theyre in the Middle East cause they never finished in 91 so they went back. (not really, but i know for a fact that the only reason theyre there isnt because theyre 'fighting for freedom')

well not saying anything but you do realise how much oil was "found" over there, and how much it benefits the US Economy, as well, Bush's family has ties in oil, and if he decided to invade a country, with lots of oil, that he knew that they could take, then well the oil becomes America's as well, which is good for them

Now I'm not saying anything about which side is right or how it happened, just a little something to think about. And okay, if they were there just to ensure nothing like that happens again, (which I believe is propaganda.. I know hard to believe the US gov't would put out propaganda) why are they still there? They have taken care of Saddam, and I don't even think they are looking for Osama, and if they are, they are doing a horrible job of it... Really, they could nuke the hell out of the mountains, and then it's all done, and they can pull out..It's quite obvious they are still over there for some other reason...

But we don't even know that he is alive. and he could just dress up as a normal terrist. Shave his beard, and fight like everyone else and we wouldn't know. It just pisses me off when people talk about 911 and talk about goverment and conspiricys when they should be talking about how tragic the day was, not using it as a tool to blame the goverment.

(no offense taken NFK )

Guest Taylor
Yes. :)

i think theyre in the Middle East cause they never finished in 91 so they went back. (not really, but i know for a fact that the only reason theyre there isnt because theyre 'fighting for freedom')

I've gotta agree with you there... they are there because we didn't finish what we did back in the 90's... and it was because of WMD's... and a few other things related to that. Afghanistan... we're there because of 9/11

"Fighting for freedom" I've heard enough stories and seen enough pictures to form an opinion.

NFK, I think you're opinion would be significantly different if you actually understood, and lived in America.. I don't think much of anything we've done has a real effect on you.