rihis

Submod: 90' mod v1.8

Guest em4fan

After I put in Los Angeles folder the submod, all units from the LA mod disappears :nixweiss: And I have one question, the fire truck in the game have only red lights but on your image have and blue?

em4fan

I Like those Old units from the L.A.P.D but I suggest you use aerodynic lightbars.

here is a pic to show you what I mean :grinsevil:

If you need any help just ask :P

I think that this lightbars aren't correct because original lightbars are whithout line of D. lights - yellow lights on the each side of lightbars are this lights. :protest:

The areodynic lightbar on Caprices, And Ford LTD like the one you made have no Directional lights

but if you are also making a 1997 Ford Crown victoria you have to make Directional lights.

This is a Pic of a 1997 with the aerodynic lightbar. (look at the first car) (It does have Directional lights)

lapd137.jpg

P.S> Only this type of car have D.lights , the other old ones have no D.Lights

I suggest you use aerodynic lightbars.

Agreed, as much as I hate those light bars, it is more realistic that way. Our State Police STILL use the JetSOlaris bars which are almost the exact same, and they use the old school rotators versions not the LED versions. Slowly there moving to the Arjents though.

Yep, Aerodynic lights are nice on caprices and the 1997 CV. I like them..

Can't imagine them today, on a dodge charger hehe

The areodynic lightbar on Caprices, And Ford LTD like the one you made have no Directional lights

but if you are also making a 1997 Ford Crown victoria you have to make Directional lights.

This is a Pic of a 1997 with the aerodynic lightbar. (look at the first car) (It does have Directional lights)

P.S> Only this type of car have D.lights , the other old ones have no D.Lights

Ar that lightbar is Aero Dynic?

PS. I done Crown Victoria 1994 model!

Hey Rihis, I don't mind to sound like an idiot, but can you make this compatible with the LA Mod v1.9? I noticed two bugs...The unit icons for all personel (firefighters, medics, and police) are just blank, yet I am still able to select them (but it is very difficult). Also, the tiller truck is not appearing in your mod, could this be a script problem? Thanks and sorry to disturb you...