Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

Guest Patrick DK
I like that ambulance, but my annoying pedantic mind made me think about a question: Is the numberplate identical to a numberplate on a real ambulance in Copenhagen? :P

Nope.. im from copenhagen ;) the problem is that every ambulance id Denmark is now following the EU rulements about the ambulance design

the are yellow and green now, also the ambulances in copenhagen! I cant sent you some pictures of them if you wants to ;)

about your question .. No the numberplates on the earlier ambulancedesigns that you've made is communal, so they are like a plate wich says

example: "A 17" A - Ambulance 17 - Number. Between the A and 17 there would be a logo of copenhagen fire brigade ;)

I have really been waiting for a mod of copenhagen since very long time ago and i've really like to help you ;)

I can give every details of the fire brigade and the ambulances. My dad is paramedic/firefighter here in copenhagen so just ask me ;)

Patrick Weiss

Guest Patrick DK
he said looking forward to it guys ;)

and we know patrick ;) got a lot about that but as we said on the danish board we DON'T changes the cars at this time ;) maybe in a later version

Okay, so when do you think this first version of the mod is gonna be available for downloading ?

Shadylasse

Hi, looks lika a nice mod there ;)

Just wondered what file formats you use from SketchUp to work with Emergency/911 FR?

Which software are preferred to use for making models for the game?

The SketchUp models are cancelled as i do not have the right softwares to put them IG, Google SketchUp Pro + Zmodler, i do have Zmodeler but not SketchUp Pro. So station will be with original cars.

Okay, I have a license for SketchUp Pro as a matter of fact, thought I'd give it a try.

But I cant get that Zmodeler to start, maybe it's Windows 7 campability issues?