Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

Guest Danish_Dude

Awesome idea, ive been waiting for like forever for such a mod.

I do not know anything about 3D modeling but i do have some Photoshop experience, i dont know if that can help you out any.

I also have some pics ive taken myself from Vestsjælland, its not Copenhagen but its pretty basic equipment that i can send you if you want.

The pics i got are.

Vehicles:

Military Police

Red n White Military Police Bike

Blue Peugeot Military Police Van

Infantri Kamp Køretøj (IKK) Model CV 9035 Mk III DK (Infantry Fight/Battle Vehicle Model CV 9035 Mk III DK) Tank

Police

White Police Bike

White Old Ford Transit Van (With a big light board on top i guess for traffic control)

Blue Hollændervogn (With Passenger Interior)

Opel Vectra and Ford Mondeo Stationcar Cruisers (i know these are not needed, just listing everything i got)

EMS

Mercedes Falck Ambulance

Fire & Rescue

Red Mercedes Actros Equipment Truck

Red Fire Department Ladder

A joke Old Mercedes Equipment Truck with the text Korsør Ungdoms Brandvæsen

Red Volvo XC90 Indsatsleder

Red Iveco Equipment Truck

Personnel:

Police Officers

Paramedics

Firemen without equipment (Black T-Shirts and pants with Slagelse Fire and Rescue written on the back)

Equipment:

Special Police Traffic Cone

Different automatic rifles (not detailed)

I also have pics of a few other military vehicles like the Hughes 500M Light Observations Helicopter among others which you can see in this video i made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsRdOduit_M

I just do not have them here as im writing this.

Thats all i got, let me know if i can help.

Guest Danish_Dude

I have found this cool website with pictures of pretty much every police vehicle the danish police has had.

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/Politibiler/17234444

It also includes the cool Police Unimog which is a dozer like truck that could possibly replace the Dozer in the game.

In the MAN section there are also pictures of Copenhagen Polices Auto Transporter.

I have found this cool website with pictures of pretty much every police vehicle the danish police has had.

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/Politibiler/17234444

It also includes the cool Police Unimog which is a dozer like truck that could possibly replace the Dozer in the game.

In the MAN section there are also pictures of Copenhagen Polices Auto Transporter.

Thanks for the help, but i'm already using that side for the vehicles ;)

Requesting moved to Modding & Mod Help > Mods > English.

Greetings.

No offense, but I've only seen six pictures of finished vehicles.

We won't move anything to the 'mods' section unless it is nearly finished. We want to try to keep the finished mods in the mods section and the unfinished mods in the 'modding' section.

At the moment things are still a bit of a mess, but when I have some time I'm planning on reorganizing both sections.

No offense, but I've only seen six pictures of finished vehicles.

We won't move anything to the 'mods' section unless it is nearly finished. We want to try to keep the finished mods in the mods section and the unfinished mods in the 'modding' section.

At the moment things are still a bit of a mess, but when I have some time I'm planning on reorganizing both sections.

Alright, thanks for your response, werent aware of the progress required.