Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

It looks nice, but I see you have used NicolaiBavnbek's photo for the trunk. You need a permission to use that. I already had that on my version of the skin too, but it does indeed look nice! :-)

I see maybe today a new light bar, than i must see...

No-one said it would come today. FFW TUT is creating this is his freetime when he isn't doing stuff in real life or working on the NY mod. Getting this lightbar can take just as long as it did on the ambulance.

I pretty much have the exact skin like you have there as I made, only differences is just that I added a round LED on each mirror (like in real life), added "112 - 114" tags to the back and made the equipment on the back fit a bit more.

However, your "POLITI" and decals looks way better than mine, this is what I really like about yours :)

em42011012416363624.jpg

em42011012416365541.jpg

Like I said, your decals looks way better, however I do think my trunk looks pretty fine. i think we could get a great result if we combined our skins :)

Image of trunk: Nicolai Bavnbek (used with permission)

Vehicle authors: Shadylasse, Ex-Wuppertal Mod team

Guest MackseDK

If you read my reply you would see that I also like BASTIAN's work better than mine except the trunk.

But still, this is no competetion.

I know, I have read your reply i will just be sure that you don't be mad about other people didn't like your work on the police car.

I am not a modeler in these sin. I polish/ push models up, and skin/ texture these, but thank you! ;)

If I could... :)

What's your region?

but great work you are doing anyway ! :)

I am making Aalborg mod. most I reskin the vehicle and sometimes mix 2 models or more together :)

Nice work Rhis, but the texture must be overhauled. However, i think it is the part for sssee see seee se... the real slim shady :D

EDIT: i've see screens today from new light bar, i have a dry mouth because questions, replies to them... O.O, but i think you will fall over :1046275767_ugly:

Nice work Rhis, but the texture must be overhauled. However, i think it is the part for sssee see seee se... the real slim shady :D

EDIT: i've see screens today from new light bar, i have a dry mouth because questions, replies to them... O.O, but i think you will fall over :1046275767_ugly:

I'd like to hear if you could PM me a screenshot with it instead of posting any images of it here. (My plan was actually to have the Passat in a big image pack with a lot of vehicles but the surprise would be ruined greatly if you posted images of it.