Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

How's this mod coming along?

No progress being made untill NNICO decides to show up on skype, or when Latvia Mod is released. Rihis has made a promise to me that he'll work on this mod more when the 1.1 of Latvia Mod is released.

Also as I said, NNICO who accepted making a few units doesn't seem to show up on skype, and he is not responding on my PM's, so I am not sure myself where we are standing.

Alright guys, I am gonna give you some news now.

Since the future of a copenhagen mod has been very unclear, we didn't have much planning nor did I have the amount of knowledge on the area ready for such a city, we are changing the mod into the Odense Mod.

Odense is a city located in the middle of the island Fyn, which is at the central Denmark. Odense is the third largest city in Denmark.

Kind regards

The team.

Since it's been too long without an update, i'll show you a picture of the ambulance. The lightbar should be in progress if Bastians contact is making it.

All the skin is made by Bastian, and i'd like to thank him for that. I am glad he has helped out making this skin.

Here it goes;

Mercedes Benz Sprinter ambulance:

2mwbdqe.jpg

Credits in the image.

Image by Bastian,

Model by NNICO, Sputnik and Stormi.

Skin by BASTIAN.

We're currently searching a scripter.

If you know how to make different personal and make a decent script you may tell me.

"What will I get if I become the scripter?":

The ability to test the mod and to work with us, the advanced scripts are currently placed at over 20, so you will get a lot of fun testing it.

What do you have in mind? If you would rather keep things quiet, pm me. ;)

Update:

Scania 470 water tanker

http://lvmod.ucoz.lv/_ph/10/148840628.png

model - Rihis

skin - Rihis

You know rihis, I have been here since your very first model, and am still here now as you complete new models like this, and I have to say you have come along way over time and your uv mapping has improved greatly to.