Texas_DPS

Dallas, Tx

well it is kind of weird cause we are a midsized city and we have like 20 airport police cars for some reason. lol also we are changing are normal patrol division car paint jobs from blue, white, yellow to black and white cause if need be i will not mind doing a skin for you lol we can do eachothers mod and we can have people vote LOL. LOL this statement is funny from austin american statesman

Several months ago, when Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo was in town from California , he and his wife were dining downtown and needed a ride back to their hotel. So, they tried to wave down a cab.

But as the white car drove toward them, they noticed that something wasn't quite right.

"As it got closer, I said, 'Holy cow, that's a police car,'" said Acevedo, who was interviewing for the city's top police job at the time.

Austin police soon will switch to a more traditional black and white cruiser to prevent such occurrences. Police say the color scheme is more visible than the white cars with reflective decals they use now, which are often confused with vehicles not used by police.

"By having a black and white color scheme, people know exactly what they're looking at," Acevedo said. "If you're going to commit a crime but you keep seeing black-and-whites in the area " you're going to go somewhere else."

Lol. That is hilarious. We could also do reskins and see who likes each one.

I might have my booster engine finished tomorrow, depends on what's going on.

I like marked and unmarked units the same, keeps crooks looking. Plus umpc have a look to them and sometimes you just can hide your cruiser.

- Jon

so yeah, little hiccup, my 911 FR game just went ape .... bannanas on me. it brought me to the activation page and wont take my serial number. atari says that a response will take 7 - 10 buisness days......i want it now.

sorry for the dissapointment. i was going to post my ladder on here but not anymore. will post picks when i get my game back.

- Jon

been a while but here are some of my police units all finished including the officers.

Texas DPS

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3565/368548...751bb78.jpg?v=0

Dallas Police

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3537/368628...8734cfc.jpg?v=0

Dallas County Sheriff Department

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2555/368628...e4f76be.jpg?v=0

Dallas SWAT trucks

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2607/368547...cb01109.jpg?v=0

i am doing my final touches on my fire department and my ambulances. i will post pictures when i finish.

enjoy

- Jon

i am working an a map as well so when i get that finished i will post finished Dallas PD, FR and map pics together. the map will be possible be downloadable because i am making it a freeplay map for the la mod. i will reskin some buildings and stuff for my personal use.

- Jon

i am working an a map as well so when i get that finished i will post finished Dallas PD, FR and map pics together. the map will be possible be downloadable because i am making it a freeplay map for the la mod. i will reskin some buildings and stuff for my personal use.

- Jon

I no what people are saying about em3 but are you gonna make it for em3 plus its the only texas fd mod when do you expect ti to be out and downloadable get back to me with the details

Hoppah's actually done all the considering required...

Why approved?

I have strict rules what people may and may not release. I will absolutely NOT allow complete reskins of my mod. That includes reskins of units outside of Los Angeles (County). Some other things, like adding unrealistic things won't get an approval too. I have no problems with reskinned vehicles which still respresent Los Angeles County, because they might actually add something to the mod. NYPD patrol cars - for example - have nothing to do with the Los Angeles mod.

So he can't

if he puts it in emergency 4 mods insead of la mod he can

Again, as said, no if they're reskins. Of course I need to re-read through everything to see if they're custom models or re-skins.

In theory, if they're custom models he could re-lease them as a "car packaged" and people could easily add them to LA-Mod on their own. :/ Which would be lovely but again that depends on the first statement above. Ah, well...

Being from East Texas, I'd love to see more progress with this mod.

Guest Francis

Notice how the topic starter isn't active anymore? This actually means that posting here isn't needed anymore too. I will not lock the topic, in case he comes back. But, there is no need to speak here anymore.