Texas_DPS

Dallas, Tx

These are what I have done so far for my personal Dallas, Tx mod.

Dallas PD

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3374/355701...50b78a2.jpg?v=0

Dallas PD Slicktop

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3625/355701...7c1f8b7.jpg?v=0

Dallas Sheriff

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3396/355701...fc56755.jpg?v=0

The Dallas Sheriff car isnt finished and all the cars need a little fine tuning. I also dont know how to put pictures on here without adding links, can I get some help on that please. Thanks.

Please comment, I accept all criticism.

Thanks,

- Jon

love it looks so good wish it could be realesed. As for the pictures use .dds converter to change them form bmp to jpeg and use the browse botton to find it press upload and there you go

Not sure what your talking about, scketch up is much easier to learn but it can be a real pain to get them into v3o sometimes. If you work with scketch up i suggest exporting it as 3ds, open the 3ds using zmodeler1. Save as a zmodeler file. Open the zmodeler file in zmod2. In zmod 2, export as v3o.

if you go to sketchup.com you can look at other things people have made. I would like to use some of the vehicles there in my personal mod. you can download their stuff but I dont know if I can put it stright into zmod2 or do i need sketchup to put it into zmod2? I will be getting zmod here in a few days and was wondering about it.

Im sure there are people here that would do it for free.

And heres soemthing to consider. Zmod only needs to be purchased to import files, but i believe it can export regardless. I could be wrong, Anyways the point is you can use zmod to create and export units untill you decide weather you can be a modeler or not. You can always save your models as zmodeler files and open them this way.

-claps.- Nice to see a Texas mod. I'm working on a reskin for my home city of Tyler ( which is two hours from the DFW area ). So far I have a ETMC Ambulance.. and... well very little of the TISD Police.

Nice to know I'm not the only one from Texas! -waves his Burnet flag.-

-claps.- Nice to see a Texas mod. I'm working on a reskin for my home city of Tyler ( which is two hours from the DFW area ). So far I have a ETMC Ambulance.. and... well very little of the TISD Police.

Nice to know I'm not the only one from Texas! -waves his Burnet flag.-

Are you going to post pics of your reskins?

i could help skin if this turns into a real mod i made a great skin mod for austin i have a pic of texas state trooper and unmarked Cv in my creative screens topic

um no but i made a new folder with origional skins so if need be i can do some type of skinning just pm me or post it here. Btw i really love the ambulance

kind of funny i was just about to ask if you finished a firetruck but i did not want to double post LoL. Nice work really good i like how the white looks on that red. Speaking of red was that a preset red or did you make it cause it looks nice?

Keep it up :)

your fan,

Jab16 ;)

yeah, i only did that one so far. i am working on the booster (usfs engine) right now. that red came from about an hour of playing with the red scale. its pretty close to the top right of the red, but not quite.

questions, are you going to do the austin airport police and do you want the skin of that amr amb?

i was going to make you the austin airport police just for fun, also cause these dfr trucks are killin me and it makes me feel better to help another texan out.

- Jon

ps, i guess we are eatch others fans, you got me started and the dallas personal mod with the dps and austin pd pic. thanks