theocd

Hit and Run

Hi again,

You lot must be really bored of watching my stupid, closed-minded posts but here we go again.

Is it possible (I cry again) to do an accident that not only spawns crashed car and injured but also a criminal that runs? You know like a hit and run incident so you have to clear up, take away the injured and catch the criminal.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, I feel like a leech on good peoples time, oh well.

Thanks,

The OC-D.

Um, well the car crash stuff, is just like, well a car crash... And for the bad guy, you would just give him a name just like you would a normal civilian that was lying injured, but instead, make him a gangster, and assign him an escape path (which you might have to make yourself)

Basically here is what you would get:

A car bet up

Someone injured on the ground

A bad guy with or without a gun making a run for it from wherever you placed him to wherever the path leads to.

Mind you, this would come up as a physical rescue assignment or car accident still... To give it a new name, you would have to make a new event happen, which would have to be scripted

@Newfoundking Thanks for the info, I will have a go in the editor later, I would still put it under Physical Rescue Assignment.

@Xplorer4x4 I thought was just what happened if stolen vehicle hits someon crossing the road???

Um, well the car crash stuff, is just like, well a car crash... And for the bad guy, you would just give him a name just like you would a normal civilian that was lying injured, but instead, make him a gangster, and assign him an escape path (which you might have to make yourself)

Basically here is what you would get:

A car bet up

Someone injured on the ground

A bad guy with or without a gun making a run for it from wherever you placed him to wherever the path leads to.

Mind you, this would come up as a physical rescue assignment or car accident still... To give it a new name, you would have to make a new event happen, which would have to be scripted

You would need to test that for sure. What he basically wants is two events in one: A car accident + a fleeing suspect (man with gun event).

I don't think you can make this work, since the events are hardcoded.