Guest jacob1029

Models outside of EM

Guest jacob1029
those are pretty nice, too bad they aren't Em4 :P

Thanks, I think that the top 2 are a little to high poly :P

Wouldnt it be possible to load the file in zmodeler, so long as its a supported file type, and export as v3o?

The white decker could be put in so its possible, but im not going to, someone else can if they really want a double decker bus in EM4 ;)

Please post your renders here too, don't get to see much renders on emp but it would be nice to look.

The white decker could be put in so its possible, but im not going to, someone else can if they really want a double decker bus in EM4 ;)

Please post your renders here too, don't get to see much renders on emp but it would be nice to look.

You could put the double decker bus in as a new feature for the England mod.

Wouldnt it be possible to load the file in zmodeler, so long as its a supported file type, and export as v3o?

The model has some requirements:

- Around 2000 - 2500 polygons

- 1 Model file for each part (Vehicle, Door1, Door2, Door3, Wheel)

- Size, but well thats scalable

Somehow I lost the model but managed to keep the images from it from wayyyy back when I built this, this was some odd 5-7 years ago matter of fact (2004 according to the telltale timestamp).... SD-40 Choo Choo of dah Union Pacific that I never really had any use for doing, just something different to try.

WIP - well ive been screwing around in Zmod2 for awhile and am workin on this tunnel for i dunno what lol. think its for a video game were (as in EFR) is gonna make. see Hoppah's engine for scaling lol.

Isn't the entrance a bit steep?