soulbody

Project: LAPD police computer

Guest Taylor

I've got an LAPD cop on the line... he said...

there are a ton of screen configs, any particular thing you are interested in seeing? or just basic format?

Let me know ASAP!

I've got an LAPD cop on the line... he said...

Let me know ASAP!

just the basic... the screens they have may like adres for criminals.... and that is not a thing of emergency so we will try to make it look like the screen based on the real screen and based on where it is for

Maybe he should realize his idea first, and care about the looks later.

i will but i changes my plan i wait till v1.9 comes out and then i make everything right. till then i can focus on the looks. and besides that the other submods

just the basic... the screens they have may like adres for criminals.... and that is not a thing of emergency so we will try to make it look like the screen based on the real screen and based on where it is for

i will but i changes my plan i wait till v1.9 comes out and then i make everything right. till then i can focus on the looks. and besides that the other submods

Seeing as 1.9 won't focus on anything other than the map and the tiller why should you wait?

Seeing as 1.9 won't focus on anything other than the map and the tiller why should you wait?

the LAPC is not only based on the screen is also based on some script's. some of them are allied with locations on the map especially with virtual objects so these need to create on the map i don't have the map available...

Just a suggestion, if you do make this mod get a translator. Your English is a little iffy and for something like this I think you might need a little language support.

i will, but most part of the mod will be images and ''hyperlinks'' so much translation bugs won't be there.

it's still alive but i'm wait for version 1.9 like the rest of my submods. then i can go on again, but even then i will take a very long because there coming very much new scripts and i'm the 4th class (in my country is the last class of the second school) so i gonna do exams this year i don't want to do this year over next year.

How's going, 1.9 released,.

So how is this one going (waiting for ver 1.9 says the description of the topic)

yes that's right. i didn't update it. as you can see in the soulbody submods i'm busy with updating all submods. almost every submod became incompatible so i had to update them.

the priority goes first to the submods i already had (freeplay limousine, army units) and then the new submods. besides that i still need some crew who are able to edit .dds files and model.

but of course it doesn't mean that when i would start tomorrow it will be ready with in a month. my scripting skill is very low and to make right it will take a lot of time.

Ok,.. well I'm waiting... Won't stop waiting:D

If you need a hand....

I've got two so:P

well, i will keep you on the ''visitors list''. when this part of the soulbody submods is started i will contact the people who has offered to help and then tell them if i need him/her or not. atleast thanks for your offering to help.

Maffegozer i hate your banner xD it's so 80's did you take some drugs ? xD

lol... i'll get a better one... no I haven't taken drugs...

Let me make one... 10 minutes.

-EDIT- (2 minutes later)

DONE!

HAHAHAHA, it's weird. Trippy XD anyways. :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

hows the limo thing goin?

Hope good

lol... i'll get a better one... no I haven't taken drugs...

Let me make one... 10 minutes.

-EDIT- (2 minutes later)

DONE!

Hope good

if tried to make the limousines but i get stuck with it. the animations aren't right. i get a crash as soon as i call one in. i wanted to contact hoppah but his pm box was closed. i just let it rest till i get the skills to make animations, because i know hoppah i busy and the limousine mod just add some fun and no realism or extra features.

sorry to here that...

If you ever need help (not with animations, i suck with it)

HERE I AM

is good, at the moment i'm waiting for my pc, when it is back from reparation i will start again with making mod's for emergency 4 (deluxe) & 911 first responders.