soulbody

Project: LAPD police computer

Guest RescueMe
you don't need the most part i have the base script is already done. the only things i need is

-give coordinates for commands buttons (i know how to do)

-the role check

because i don't want to be marked as some one who always try to set his topic as first place. and i don't saw i related enough to put it together.

Allright, allright I don't want to make you angry. :mug:

RescueMe

VehicleList l1(VT_POLICE_STW, VT_POLICE_STW);
for (int i = 0; i < l1.GetNumVehicles(); i++)
{
Vehicle *v = l1.GetVehicle(i);
v->PushActionWait(ACTION_NEWLIST, 0.1f);
}

This code finds all vehicles of the type STW.

Or if you already have specified the vehicle you can do this to check its role/type:

Vehicle v(Caller);
if (v.GetVehicleType() == VT_AMBULANCE_RTW)
{
v.PushActionWait(ACTION_NEWLIST, 0.1f);
}

this issue as addon or it'll be part of la mod? (if it Hoppah sanctioning)

in the first places it's a add-on. i've hoppah want it he is allowed to make it a part of the mod.

Have you guys made any progress? I am anxious to see what you guys can do to make it useful in free play.

we will do our best to make it as useful as can. if there is news we directly add this to the topic

Allright, allright I don't want to make you angry. :mug:

RescueMe

oh no. you didn't. i just answered it. i can understand that type of reactions.

VehicleList l1(VT_POLICE_STW, VT_POLICE_STW);
for (int i = 0; i < l1.GetNumVehicles(); i++)
{
Vehicle *v = l1.GetVehicle(i);
v->PushActionWait(ACTION_NEWLIST, 0.1f);
}

This code finds all vehicles of the type STW.

Or if you already have specified the vehicle you can do this to check its role/type:

Vehicle v(Caller);
if (v.GetVehicleType() == VT_AMBULANCE_RTW)
{
v.PushActionWait(ACTION_NEWLIST, 0.1f);
}

thank you i will try i if i can get the script right now.

only one things what is then the part

if (v.GetVehicleType() == VT_AMBULANCE_RHF)
return false

for police, fire department and tec?

well it became clear that we won't made the submod before the release of the la mod 1.9. because a exchange :cheers-mate: i just had (with russia) i need do some other things first. after that we can go start again with the mod. i think i can start agian from tomorrow but i'm not sure. i still will try to get it as soon as possible finish the mod maybe that i can get the program work back and i can release with 1.9. but i think the new scripts bring hard work. so it isn't sure.

for the new commands there is coming a new submod. the realistic map. this will make the map more realistic. like fireman doesn't go in the building anymore but will stand outside the building, so more interacting and some kind of that stuff. at my submod topic you will find all the info

I didnt find any new info in your submod thread. Nor do I really get what your saying. The firefighters stand out side the building...so does that mean they exit the engines and run outside the station? I am guessing this means we manually have to load the ffs?

I didnt find any new info in your submod thread. Nor do I really get what your saying. The firefighters stand out side the building...so does that mean they exit the engines and run outside the station? I am guessing this means we manually have to load the ffs?

well the topic wasn't really reading i first needed to get the hole list clear. will the command move and LAToFirestation will edited so that the car first will fill with fireman outside the station. it is a bit sophisticated but you will see it when it's ready.

Guest Taylor

Ohhh that'd be kinda hard.... let me talk to the one dude I know.. see what he says. I'll do all that I can.

shoot me a PM with exactly what you want so I can ask them when I find one.

oke thank you. i would be pleased to have some pictures of a LAPD Police Computer

By police computer, are you referring to the in car mobile data computer? If so, it's just a standard Del D610 laptop with an LAPD skin on the top, sprint wireless network card, and a federal signal bendy light on the right side.

3629773784_d4f6a51091.jpg

3629792708_fdc6786349.jpg

3629030405_9fe345162a.jpg

By police computer, are you referring to the in car mobile data computer? If so, it's just a standard Del D610 laptop with an LAPD skin on the top, sprint wireless network card, and a federal signal bendy light on the right side.

thanks, but want mean with a screen op the pc was the screen. but thanks for your try...

thanks, but want mean with a screen op the pc was the screen. but thanks for your try...

You won't find that either. All of their screens have a transparent privacy shield on them that makes photographing near impossible and difficult to see from off-axis.

Here's a shot by lynda true that shows what happens when you DO try and take the pic..

flickr

The software used is the Datamaxx MDC-2020 platform and Northrop Grumman CommandPoint Mobile which you can find tons of screen shots for.

On the 16th of August is an LAPD Open House in wilshire that I may go to, but I will def be at the one Oct 17th in Northeast. I might be able to wrangle a few special shots that I can't get while the unit is in service.

You'll probably never find shots of it in service due to the data and information displayed on it. That's why the dept goes to such measures as installing the quick black out, and privacy screens.